The Scorch (Part One)

This will be their whole time in the scorch. It will be time skipping a lot so if I missed a couple of things from the book that's probs why. So just, enjoy minewt!

Minho

I saw Newt walk over to a bunk in the corner and sit down. He started fiddling with his fingers and looked sad overall. I walked over and sat next to him, running my right hand over his cheek. "Hey." I say. "You alright?"
He looks up at me suddenly, anger in his eyes. "No! I'm not bloody alright!" He whispers viciously at me. "Chuck just got killed right in front of me! Then Gally! Who's next? You? Thomas?" He quickly looks back down at his hands and starts fidgeting again. A tear escapes his eye, and I wipe it away.
"Think about it, Newt." I whisper back to him in a calm, soothing voice. "They're in a much better place then we are right now. I mean, Gally didn't want to leave the maze because of what he saw in the changing. And Chuck is so young, too young to be going through all of this. It's what they've probably would have wanted anyway."
"But not like that!" He says, his voice cracking. "Not by being murdered! That's so violent! They deserve better. Everyone deserves better." I start rubbing his back. "It's not right."
"I know, Newt." I say. "This whole room deserves so much better. Maybe someday we will get much better. But right now this is the only choice we have. We don't know what it's like out there." He nods and someone comes in to say we should get to bed. I get up to go to my own mattress when Newt pulls me back.
"Come back when everyone's asleep." He whispers in my ear. I nod and go to my own bed.

Newt

We waited an hour for everyone to go to sleep, and a half an hour more just to be sure they were asleep. Then Minho got up from where he slept and crept over to my bed to lay down with me. "Thanks." I whispered into the darkness.
"No problem, shuck face." He whispers back playfully. He and I snuggled into the blankets and Minho played with my hair. And we slowly fell asleep.

"Umm, guys." I hear Thomas' voice in the distance say. "Guys, wake up." I realize he is shaking me and Minho. "Guys, the others will be up any second, get up." I hear Minho groan as he shakes the bed by getting up.
"What time is it?" Minho whines.
"Not sure." Tommy responds. "All I know is that it's morning and we should get up." I sit up and see Frypan at the other end of the room get up and look out the window. His face turns completely white.
At this point, all the other Gladers are up too, just not on their feet. "Uh, guys." Frypan whispers.
"What is it?" Minho says as he rubs his eyes.
"L-look our the window." He says in a lower whisper than before. Thomas walks over to him and I get up. Then, a guy jumps though the window at Frypan and knocks him to the ground. Frypan tried fighting for dominance but the guy was at least a half a foot taller than him. Thomas picks up a vase that was lying around and smashed it on the guys head. This made everyone in the room suddenly get up and run to the opposite corner of the room.
"I'M A CRANK! I'M A CRANK!" They guy screamed. His hands and face were covered in dry blood, and his eyes weren't like anything I've ever seen. His vains were weird shades of purple and blue, and they looked like they were just about to pop out of his body. "KILL ME! KILL ME! KILL ME!" He chanted over and over again.
I realize that people just like him started breaking through the windows everywhere. Some looked worse than others. "GET OUT!" Someone screams, and I spot the door across the room and run towards it. Minho comes running over to me with a fire extinguisher and I break through the door with it. When the door flys open, I am hit with this smell that is just bloody horrific. It smelled as if there were bloody corpses in the room.
It was dark and dank in the room, but we all pile in anyway. "I'll find us a light!" Minho says and someone shuts the door to make sure the 'cranks' don't get in. "Ahh, found it! Just be careful, there stuff hanging from the ceiling." He turns on the light and my eyes take a second to adjust to the brightness of the room. Then I see why it smelled the way it did.
There were actual dead human corpses in the room. And not just any humans, the people who escorted us here.
We all stood there for a second, shocked at what our eyes were showing us. Then I snapped out of it and someone threw up. Then, it was like a domino effect, where one kid threw up, then the next and the next.
"We should go find Teresa." Thomas whispered to me then Minho. I didn't even know the two had come over to me.
  "Yeah, we should." Minho says back, and I nod also in agreement.

Minho

  We found a door that was labeled with Teresa's name on it. Below it said The Betrayer. What could that mean? I don't think Thomas even noticed because he was too busy reading what her last name was, Agnes.
  "What does that even mean?" Newt whispers to me and points to The Betrayer. I shrug.
  "Not sure. Can't be anything good." I say back.
  Thomas knocks on the door. "TERESA!" He calls out. "TERESA IT'S ME! THOMAS" He says into the door. No answer. "CAN I COME IN?" Still nothing. He opens the door anyway.
  "Dude! What if she's like naked or something!" Newt says in a hushed voice.
  "Relax."
  "Relax? Have you seen her naked before?"
  "No, now shut up!" He walks into the room and me and Newt follow.
  "I wouldn't mind seeing you naked." I joke to Newt. He looks back at me with raised eyebrows and I hit him. "I'm joking! Calm down."
  He smiles and says, "I don't mind if you don't mind." I laughed. "I'm serious!"
  "Will you two stop fighting like an old married couple!" Thomas whispered at the both of us. We stopped.
  A toilet flushed in the bathroom and we all jumped at the sudden sound. "She must be going to the bathroom, we should give her some privacy." Newt says.
  "It's fine, she'll understand." Thomas says and sits down in a comfortable looking chair in the corner of the room. "Hey, we should call a gathering to see what our next move is. We can't just-" Thomas got cut off by the bathroom door opening and someone walking out. That someone was not Teresa.
  It was a dude.