Munies (Part Three)

Newt

  He clapped very slowly, and it really scared me. "Great job, you four. Great job indeed." He said. He stopped clapping and stood across the room from us, and closed the door he just entered from. "You escaped. Now you get to sleep here and wait for the others to ether escape too, or we let them out."
"When will you be letting them out?" Minho asked.
"Uh, in a short while, let's just say. You will see your friends very soon." Rat Man says.
"Why don't you just let them out now, Rat Man?" Fry says in a bitter tone. "Haven't you done enough already?"
"Well, Mr Siggy, we haven't done enough. There is still stuff to be figured out, questions to be answered. And until your friends are let out, you are free to stay here and rest. Shouldn't be long now until you see everyone." Rat Man says and turns and opens the door. Before exiting, he says, "And it's Mr Janson, by the way." And Mr Rat Man-Janson leaves, slamming the door behind him. Minho runs over to the door quickly and tries to unlock it but it wouldn't unlock. He tried the other door, and it wouldn't budge ether. Then the whole room began to shake.
"Don't Tell me their doing that voo-doo stuff again." Minho says over the noise. "I ain't in no mood."
The shaking stops a minute later and Minho tries the door we came though and it opened. But there was a different hallway. Our door was now labeled boys dorm, and in the hall there were two bathrooms, one labeled girls and another labeled boys.
"Looks like they have us bathrooms." Fry said. "Hopefully there's some showers in there."
"I would be happy with a sink." Clint says. We all walk into the bathroom and see a huge bathroom, one side had showers and another had stalls and sinks.
"Your wish has been granted, Fry." Minho says as we walk around. "These look brand new!"
After he said that, the whole place started to shake again. We waited for a minute and it stopped we all ran out the bathroom door and saw at the opposite end of the hall from where our dorm was, another door was there wit the label girls dorm. The door opened and out walked Sonya, Harriet, and four other girls I didn't know.
"Where are we?" Harriet asked us.
"Not really sure myself." I say back. She nods. "Who are those people?" I say, pointing to the girls I didn't know.
"Oh, uh, Alex, Miyoko, Ximena, and Anne." She says. "And you know Sonya."
"Yeah." I say.
"We should go take showers and rest." Clint says. "I'm getting tired of my smell."
"I second that." Minho says.
And so we took our showers and went to bed.

Minho

  The next morning I woke up to the ground shaking once again. "How many times are we going to bloody go through this?" Newt mumbled next to me.
Once the rumbling stoped we walked out into the hallway and saw there was another door added across from the bathrooms. At this point Harriet and Sonya came out with the four other girls. "They added another door?" Someone said.
  I look over to Newt and he was still looking at the door. "Let's go see what's behind it." Clint says. I nod my head and lead the group into the doors
  And it was a cafeteria.
  There were four people sitting at a table, two Gladers and probably two people from Group B, talking over breakfast.
  "You guys got out?" Clint asked the group. They all turned to us and got up to greet us.
  "Yeah." One of the Gladers, John, said. "I unlocked the door and got them three out with me. They didn't catch us until we got here and they locked the doors. That Janson guy came in and said how it was about a week until they release the others."
  "Oh." Newt says. "Well let's get something to eat. I'm bloody starving." We all mumble in  agreement and get breakfast.

  "So your maze was like ours." Newt says. We were at a table talking to Harriet and Sonya about the mazes, What was similar and what was different. It was really interesting hearing about their maze, the words they came up with.
  "Almost exactly alike yours, by the sounds of it." Harriet says. "We had the grievers, and the greif serum. When Aris came up, the whole maze started going into chaos. The sky turned weird, the walls stopped closing, the box didn't send anything up. We were scared. We were terrified we were all going to die until Rachel and Aris figured out that you could escape off the cliff."
  "It's just like ours." Newt says back. "Except for the fact your all girls with one boy and we're all boys with one girl. And Thomas' counterpart is dead."
  "Yeah, She was killed by this girl names Beth. I never really liked her. She was always a loud mouth after she got stung by the griever when..." Sonya got cut off by Newt.
  "When she went out into the maze without any kind of permission, yeah. That happened to Gally. He was suppose to kill Tommy but killed little Chuck instead. He got killed himself too."
  "Yeah, Beth got killed too." Sonya said. "She got killed by one of the people that rescued us."
  "What was your government system like?" Newt asked.
  "Well the first one in the maze, me, was the leader. I picked a co-leader, Sonya. And we picked 5 electives to help us run things and make up rules. What was yours like?"
  "Ours?" I say. "Well we had the leaders same as you, only I'm not sure he was the first one in the maze, Nick. He died a couple of months before Thomas arrived. Ally being his #2 was elected leader. Alby also died before we got to the scorch. Newt was co-leader and we had like 9 jobs where there was Keepers for. The keepers were like the bosses for those jobs and the Keepers also has a position in the way we ran things in the glade too."
  "Oh, that's smart." Harriet comments.
  "Yours was, too." Newt says back nicely. "Did you have people who ran the maze?"
  "Yeah, we did." Harriet said. "We, the council, elected like 10 runners - we called them runners - to run the maze. Only the council could elect runners."
  "Same with our maze." I said. "It looks like we were really similar."
  "Yeah, I guess we were." Sonya said.

A/N: Helloooo. Y'all better hold onto your wigs cause the next few chapters are going to get real sad. Especially the next part after Munies is over, which the final part is coming out next week. Or maybe I'll release it early... idk.
Anyway, just be prepared. Your feelings are about to get real hurt after I'm done with the next part (broken) so BE PREPARED.
See ya next time guys
Thanks a bunch for reading

-That_Beaver