『Chapter 10 | Interest』

===

5.22.18

Publishing 10 out of 32 chaps for now. I'll publish chapters every week (if not in a slump or not lazy) so look out for it  ;)

 I'll publish chapters every week (if not in a slump or not lazy) so look out for it  ;)

(^my proof lol^)

I'm leaving a cliffhanger for now HAHAHAHAHHA— 

===

(^look at this smokin' hot fella lol

(^look at this smokin' hot fella lol. not mine btw^)

1915 words

『Chapter 10 | Interest』

 "A cursed blade?!"

 "Yeah, it is."

 Smoker was greatly taken aback with the new information he just received from the blacksmith. The random child who was being assaulted carries a cursed sword, which is really surprising. He didn't expect for her to carry a much valuable sword than his blunt one.

 "So, is this yours?" The old blacksmith with an eye patch on his right eye asked him while inspecting the rusted and chipped blade and its royal blue and black scabbard.

 "No," he answered, "it's the child's." He pointed at the girl sitting on his shoulders.

 Sayua nodded and smiled, "It's uhh... an item from my home island which was given to me by a boy." She, obviously, lied. The blade was simply one of the items she and her other brothers stole from pirates that docked on their home island, and it conveniently took a liking on her.

 Smoker nodded and was really glad that Tashigi wasn't able to catch up with them, or they'd be stuck with a long history lesson because of a sword.