『Chapter 17 | Reality』

===

Two chaps for now ;)

===

06.09.18

1500 words

『Chapter 17 | Reality』

 While Crocodile found out that their targets weren't eliminated, thus making an adjustment to his underlings' works, the Straw Hats are currently in a fight with a stubborn captain of theirs who won't listen to them, and it looks like his big sister is just watching and waiting for something to happen.

 "You quit?!"

 "What are you saying, Luffy?"

 "Luffy! We don't have time to waste on your stubbornness!"

 The crew tried to talk him in but he just won't stand up.

 "It's boring." The boy told them in a, well, bored tone.

 "Boring?! Why you-" Sanji stopped when Sayua blocked his way with her left arm, "S-Sayua-"

 "Vivi..." Luffy called the princess.

 "Yes?"

 "I wanna kick Crocodile's butt." He told her in a serious tone, "Stopping the rebels... isn't going to stop Crocodile. There's nothing we can do in Katorea. We're pirates. It'd be better if didn't even go there."

 Silence was the response of the crew, except for a few.

 "Sometimes, he makes a lot of sense for an idiot." Sanji commented.

 "That's Luffy for you..." Usopp said.

 "... but-"

 "You think you can stop the rebels," Luffy cut the princess's words, "without anybody getting killed?"

 Sayua narrowed her eyes and stared at the ground, making her top hat shadow over her eyes. She somehow sees where this conversation will be going and with someone with a major mental damage like her, it'll be hard to not throw up.

 "You think none of us and your people are going to die?!" Luffy continued, "We're up against a Shichibukai here. Millions of people are itching to fight him... and you expect everybody to live?" He closed his eyes.