『Chapter 15 | Yoru and Noyoru』

===

Last chap for the day...

;-;

===

6.03.18

1565 words

『Chapter 15 | Yoru and Noyoru』

 Shanks had just recently started training Sayua a few weeks ago and can't get enough of her adorable, frustrated face whenever he beats her in a sparring session. He knows she can reach her full potential in training, and if she completes Haki training plus fully awakening her power, she can easily surpass him.

 He realised, along with Benn, that her power is incredibly overpowered and can really be destructive when it reached its full potential, and they're glad that the devil fruit landed on a good-willed lass like her because if it were to befall in an evil person's hand, it will cause massive problems.

 Shanks doesn't even know if he can bring her full potential out yet, especially when he hasn't confirmed if she possesses all three Haki types. Well, it's common for a Conqueror Haki user to have all types, but he still need to see if it's true for the lass. So far, she still haven't shown any signs of using any of them... yet.

 She may be using them unconsciously, like when she's in a sword fight-she's pretty decent, no, she's really good with it. Well, sure, she can't truly match up with Shanks yet but she's getting better every day.

 Fortunately for him, an old friend that might be able to help the lass awaken her Haki willingly decided to visit. All of his men were cautious at the man's presence when he hopped aboard.

 Mihawk, an old acquaintance of his, decided to stop by on his ship to check on all the fuss about a mysterious girl hanging about with the crew. The girl's recent appearance in the news got his interest, wondering if she's the first female to actually join the rowdy pirates.

 Shanks stood before a small Sayua, shielding her away from the possible danger. His everlasting grin greeted the Taka no Me, "Did you come for a fight?" He asked before placing his hand on his waist, "Because if you did, I'm not in the mood to do so."

 The Shichibukai abruptly stopped on his tracks on the wooden deck, sending his sharp gaze on the red haired Yonko in front of him, "No, no," he shook his head, "I didn't come to fight. I was simply curious about a new person aboard your ship, which happens to catch my interest." He told him with no hesitation whatsoever.