『Chapter 13 | A Favour』

6.03.18

1663 words

『Chapter 13 | A Favour』

 "Toki... Toki no Mi?" Usopp wondered curiously.

 Sayua smiled and took a small sip out of the freshly made tea Sanji had made for her. "Yeah. I can basically control the time and space." She explained as simple as it can be before looking down and sighing, "Though, it would've been useful if I hath known about it sooner and I could've save a precious life back then..."

 Luffy overheard her but he maintained his goofy smile that she truthfully adores.

 Sayua already introduced herself to the rest of the crew and in turn, they introduced themselves. She found them quite amusing and trust-able since they haven't betrayed her little brother—yet. Since she trust them and all, she answered a few questions regarding her connections to the Akagami's and how her fruit works.

 The crew were pretty surprised to know about how she hasn't joined any crew or even accept a Yonko's offer. She answered pretty bluntly, saying that she's not really the type to serve under someone yet—but she is planning to join a crew once she fulfills an impossible dream of hers.

 She also got to know about their plans of destroying a certain group, a Shichibukai's rebel group in fact. This got her interest which made her eager to stay to give a hand to her little brother in case of danger.

 Currently, tired after answering a lot of curious questions, Sayua watched her brother watch Nami's work on his hat—to secure the Vivre Cards she, and the eldest gave him, from the top deck. She also laughed at the bickering and goofiness of the crew, especially the cook who seemed to be out of it when he heard that the ladies will be covered up due to weather conditions.

 She soon hopped down when Vivi laid down a map and explained their current situation and route they'll be going through. She watched as the Princess-in-disguise reason with the crew about them not lashing a single fight out but reason with the leader instead.

 "Isn't that a bit too ambitious?" Sayua raised a brow and folded her arms, giving the Princess a mocking smile. "It won't be easy to reason with several hundreds of thousands rebels." She shrugged and then placed her hands on her waist.

 The princess then gritted her teeth and closed her eyes, clenching her fists before shouting, "I'LL STOP THEM! I'LL STOP THIS NONSENSE! I WON'T LET BAROQUE WORKS HAVE THEIR WAY IN THIS COUNTRY ANYMORE!"