『Chapter 18 | Crocodile』

===

One chap for now ;)

schoolwork's finally getting to me >-<

y'all still reading this? just wondering :D

===

06.19.18

1655 words

『Chapter 18 | Crocodile』

 Sayua woke up fine after a couple of hours of her being knocked out. She really didn't expect to face more challenges along the way like bombard of questions from her brother's friends and a disappointed look from her brother, saying that she didn't have to protect him. Also, one more thing, aside from getting separated from the crew once and saving them from a stupidly obvious trap...

 She didn't expect to be kidnapped at all!

 Of all times, when she's mentally and physically exhausted, she was captured. She didn't expect to be sedated that quickly. Well, it wasn't like she was asleep already... okay, she was asleep, then sedated to be taken in by a raven-haired woman who bears a convenient devil fruit power with her.

 Sayua is currently in a small cell in a dark room and is shackled with a sea prism stone that doesn't seem to bother her. The raven-haired woman was tasked to keep an eye out for her in case she does something to escape, but the blond lady seem to recognise the survivor of Ohara.

 "Just let me sleep..." She sighed, leaning on the sea prism bars that, again, doesn't seem to bother her. "Oi, Neesan," she called the young woman, "Robin-san... Oi!"

 "Oh? You know me?" Robin chuckled, removing her hat and placing it on her lap, "What an honour." She bowed a bit before she chuckled, "Though I assume that you're in a pinch?"

 "Nah, I can get out any time but I'm too tired to even bother." Sayua told her in all honesty that made the lady raise a brow in disbelief. "Oh, and please don't lay a hand on my blade behind you, I just got it fixed recently." She looked at her sword, which is leaning on the wall.

 Robin was quite surprised of how well her vision in the dark is, "I won't, trust me." She smiled nonchalantly.

 The blond guessed that training with Shanks in the dark while wearing the same shackles to prevent her from using her powers paid off. Removing the shackles are easy as long as she's not lazy, and breaking out of the small cell? Pfft, talk about creative mode in a certain game.