『Chapter 16 | Luck』

===

An update because it's weekend ;)

I'm just actually really happy to know that people are reading this, and if you peeps are reading this right now. Comment something and I'll reply back ;) It's motivating, trust me ^-^

===

6.09.18

1600 words

『Chapter 16 | Luck』

 When the world finally started moving again, Sayua managed to fit her whole story in a ten minute time freeze-any more than a few minutes later, she'd be considerably weak. Of course, stopping the time wasn't the greatest idea but it's worth it to chatter with an aspiring swordsman.

 Right now, after naming the camel "Lashes" with Nami and Vivi running off first, the rest started following them: Sanji dragged along a hallucinating Luffy, Zoro carried a weakened Sayua on his back, with Usopp and Chopper following closely behind.

 "So using your ability in an extent such as stopping time can take a big toll on your body, right?" The cook asked the lady in black. "THEN WHY DID MARIMO DESERVE YOUR PRECIOUS TIME WHILE EVERYONE WAS FROZEN?" He pointed at the moss head who seemed to not care about him anymore.

 Sayua simply chuckled and looked at the blazing hot sand beneath them, "I enjoy sharing stories, but not wasting anyone's time so I tend to either slow down or fully freeze the time. Since it was just a short chatter and two people, I figured it'd be best to stop the time but now... I'm basically a luggage to carry... sorry Zoro."

 "It's okay," the marimo didn't bother to look at her or anybody else, "I enjoyed the little story... besides, you weigh nothing. How can you deal so much damage when you're basically space itself?"

 Sanji was pretty surprised to hear Zoro say things that, this time, he can't understand. He just let out a single laugh and continued walking without saying anything while listening to the two's conversation that they probably can only understand.

 "Really?" Sayua chuckled and rested her head on swordsman's shoulder, "I suppose someone as strong as you doesn't really struggle that much, huh?"

 "Well," the swordsman chuckled as well, "you're a lot stronger in terms of... uh... taming your brothers."

 "Being a referee is my job." The girl laughed, "And my job applies to you and Sanji as well."