iii. twenty gayteen!

*

new article from enews!

there's been a lot of speculation recently regarding the whereabouts of our beloved memories star bela king, and after two months of what seemed like her disappearance, she came back to celebrate the center theatre group's debut production of amélie, a new musical in los angeles.

joining king on the red carpet was fellow best friend joshua frost, who may be recognized for his amazing photography business

joining king on the red carpet was fellow best friend joshua frost, who may be recognized for his amazing photography business. later on in the night, model melanie white also accompanied the two as they took photos on the carpet ─ and, as always, the three of them killed it!

when asked about the whereabouts of their fourth squad member, amandla jackson, frost commented that she couldn't attend due to other commitments. and when we asked bela king why she had gone MIA on social media for two months, we received little to no information from the three of them! will we ever know what happened during that two month hiatus?

some fans are speculating a break up between king and boyfriend peyton meyer, who notably is also her costar from memories. if so, what will happen to the fate of the show? if they're not together in real life, what will happen to their characters?

a few fans are also suggesting familial problems, whilst others think that bela just needed a break from the frenzy of the media. either way, we're glad that she's back, and hopefully for good!

RELATED ARTICLES

amybeth mcnulty and melanie white: what's going on between these two?

want to see what finn wolfhard has been up to since his return from stranger things filming in atlanta? read this article.

⁖*✧゚‿ ➶

joshuafrost posted a new photo!