v. i'm the dominant one!

*

new article from jjr!

for TWO months we have been watching from our screens the flirting between bela king and sean giambrone, and now we have to ask: what exactly is going on between the two of them?

this relationship began back when the official memories instagram account posted a few behind-the-scenes photos, revealing that sean giambrone would be a special guest in the season 2 finale episode. from there, the sela/kingbrone ship sailed and have experienced nothing but smooth sailing ever since.

 from there, the sela/kingbrone ship sailed and have experienced nothing but smooth sailing ever since

image: bela and sean on set

the relationship between the two have neither been confirmed nor denied, however, it has been proven that they have gone out on multiple dates after filming for memories finished. fans are still speculating whether the dates were a success, or if the two have decided to take the 'friendship road' instead.

although we are still out of the blue on that, it is worth mentioning that the potential new ship emerged shortly after the major fight between bela king and ex best friend lucas jade zumann. while no one knows exactly how that fight started, it was hinted that romantic feelings and rejection were involved. could sean have had anything to do with it? if so, is he the reason lucela are enemies?

then again, a recent reliable source has told our reporters at jjr that the relationship between bela and lucas has been mended, and that they're back to being best friends. though we cannot 100% guarantee this, bela has begun liking and commenting on posts that involve lucas, so perhaps it is true.

so, what do you think? are you convinced that lucela are friends again? and if so, do you ship them? or have you now decided to make sela your OTP? vote for your ultimate couple down below, and as always, leave your thoughts in the comments section!

lucela for the win!
73% ███████▒▒▒

no way, sela!
27% ███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

⁖*✧゚‿ ➶

obama means family received a new message from baby finn👶🏻!

obama means family

baby finn👶🏻
bela
tell the truth
are you and sean dating