Another day in hell

It's funny how fast the world went to shit. I mean it was already shitty to begin with but one moment and BOOM the whole world seems to go to hell.

You might be wondering what I mean I'm taking about a virus. A virus called the green flu at first it was a simple viruse it spread people started getting sick. Then the sick got worse to the point the virus became an epidemic.

Quarantine zones started popping up trying to cure the virus but there were more sick than the quarantine zones could handle. Then it got to the point of people dieing out in the street yeah you might thing it couldn't get worse from there right right hahahaha WRONG.

It got worse because the people that dropped dead didn't stay that way. They started walking again living or at least that's what people thought until some of these reanimated people started making happy meals out of the living. The military got involved trying to take them out and setting up evac zones. That was both a good and bad thing to do.

Good because it got those who weren't infected a safe place before they could be transferred to a more secure location. Now you may be asking why is setting up evac zones a bad thing that's because some of the zombies had evolved. After their evolution a lot of those evac zones became Golden corral for zombies.

But enough about that lets take our focus from the past and look to the present and future of this lone survivor who's just about finished with a zombie horde.

What could possibly be in store for him? Well that's for me to know and, you to find out because that unlucky s.o.b is you have fun.

Y/N pov.

SKRASH

With that sound the skull of another zombie's head had been crushed. "Another one falls before the power of the mighty frying pan. sigh Well that's another god damn hoard dealt with I swear if I ever see another fucking hoard again it will be to damn soon. Let's see I don't think any of them bit me but, it's better safe than sorry." I said as I checked myself over to make sure I was good. Satisfied with my quick check up I left the field of dead bodies to find a safehouse.

Alright let's see if I'm right the safehouse shouldn't be too far. If that symbol I saw earlier was anything to go on. I thought as I adjusted my duffle bag of supplies on my back and started walking.

3rd pov.

Y/N had been walking around for the past ten minutes and, it's been quite way to quiet for his liking. Coming around a corner he barely dodged out the way of being slammed into a car on the side of the road.

"Going for a simple change of scenery and who do I meet? None other than the hillbilly cousin of a fucking tank." Y/N said as he grabbed his auto shotgun from the duffle bag. His shotgun already locked loaded and pointing at his next opponent. The zombie in question turns towards him readying itself for another charge.

"Hey bitch boy I see your fapping arm still works to bad your brain doesn't or it would have told you that you're fucking with the wrong one."

The charger roared at him and started to charge. Y/N dove out the way as he recovered from the roll he shot two shots into the back of the charger as it continued his charge right into the building that was behind y/n. Shattered glass and bricks flew everywhere as the charger crashed through the front window of the shop.

With another roar the charger grabbed a table and chucked it at Y/N. Dodging out the way of the table you leveled your weapon at the charger. Unfortunately the table hit a much noisier target.

BEEEEEP BEEEEEP BEEEEEP BEEEEEP

Aw shit Y/N thought as he looked behind him to see a parked car with a smashed up side.  Turning back to the charger y/n barely had time to register how close the charger had gotten to him. No sooner than he'd seen it he was smacked into the car behind him denting the door.