02/ happy family (frank/fluff)

Word count: 718
Warnings: none
Pairing: Frank Iero x reader
Type: fluff
a/n: i'll maybe write a 2nd part for this
-

You wake up to the sun that shines directly into your face. You turn around to see your husband still asleep. He looks so handsome when he's sleeping. You could watch him all day, he is just perfect to you. You couldn't hold yourself back touching his gorgeous face and cupping it in your hands. You give him a small kiss on his nose as he opened his eyes. You rubbed you thumb against his smooth skin.

"good morning" You whispered.

"morning, babe" he smiled at you. He kissed you on your lips and for a minute you just forgot about everything. You loved this man so much, you didn't even know it was possible to love someone like you loved Frank. You loved everything about him.  Even after all this years.

Then you two were interrupted by loud bangs on the door.

"Mom? Dad?" You heard your children shout.

"Yeah, come in" you shouted back at them.

Just as they opened the door they ran inside and jumped on the bed. They giggled and cuddled between you two. You hugged Cherry, even tough her body was a bit colder than yours and you hated the cold. You turned your head to see how late it was, jumping up.

"We have to get ready! It's already 7.20!" You nearly shouted.

The kids got up groaning and ran into their rooms to pick themselves their outfits. You sat on the edge of the Bed, and right as you were about to stand up you felt two strong arms wrap around your waist.

"I don't wanna get up. Can't we just lay for a bit?" Frank asked.

"Come on, we have to get the kids ready. They have school today" you answered.

Frank groaned and turned around. You got up and walked into Miles' room first, helping him get dressed. After all your kids were dressed and ready for school, you walked into the kitchen seeing Frank who finally got up to make breakfast. Even though you were a bit late, you still took your time to have breakfast with the family.

"Pancakes!" They shouted almost in sync. Lily and Miles wrapped her arms around Frank's legs. He laughed and you just watch them, Your favorite person the earth being the father of your children. You loved your family more than anything other and you would do everything for Frank and your Children. You placed the plates on the table and the kids sat down. You walked over to Frank, hugging him from behind.

"Were so late. Can you drive the children to school? You are already dressed and I'm still in my Pyjamas wearing make up from yesterday..." you asked.

"Sure. But when I'm back I want you to be ready, we need to go grocery shopping and it's so boring going alone" he said.

"okay" you whispered in his ear.

He placed the pancakes on the plates.

"Hurry up. You're all late for school. Daddy drives you today." You told them.

After they finished breakfast, you stood at the front door waving to them when they left. You closed the door and quickly got into the shower. After you were ready and got dressed, you walked into the kitchen grabbing a pencil and a  piece of paper writing all the things down you needed to buy. Frank returned and you heard the front door open. He still had his shoes on so you heard his footsteps coming up behind you. He put his hands and your shoulders, massaging them.

"I met Lindsey at the school. The kids all played together and Bandit wanted to hang out with Cherry,Lily and Miles, so she told me they would take the kids since Bandit was here the last two times. So... We have the whole day for ourselves. Okay, Well, just until 5pm. Gerard's bringing the kids." He told you.

"What do you wanna do?" You asked. His hands were on your waist by now.

"I don't know" He said as slipped one hand into you jeans.

"I kinda like where this is going" you said.

"Well let's take this to the bedroom then." He kissed you and picked you up carrying you bridal style to your and Franks bedroom.