04/ wanna study togheter? (gerard/smut)

Word count: 1789
Warnings: Smut
Pairing: Teenage!Gerard x Teenage!reader
Type: Smut
-
You really sucked at geography class. You hated it mostly because of your teacher. He was such an asshole. You never why why you had to learn all this, as if it's going to be useful later in your life. You didn't even knew why you chose it. And so, you didn't pay attention your teacher and just talked to your friends through the whole class (who literally all hated geography). So, neither you or you friends really understood anything. But, your exam came closer and you just knew that you're not going to pass this exam if no one can explain it to you.

Gerard Way, the nerd who always got good grades, had always an eye of you. And you knew that. You thought that he's cute, but never really thought about anything else. You weren't best friends, but also not not Friends at all. You talked to each other sometimes, but it's pretty rare. Your Friends kept telling you that you should ask him to help you, because If they did he would probably say no. But almost everyone knew he liked you. So, after the bell rang you packed you stuff togheter and walked over to his desk.

"Hey.. I was wondering if you could.. maybe help me study for the exam" you asked shyly. More shy than you expected yourself to be.

"Uhm.. yeah s-sure" he stuttered out.

"Great. Okay... so when? Do you have any free time between classes or do you wanna study at home?" You asked.

"No I don't have any time between my lessons.... But I have time today, if want. You could come with me to my place after school, so we can already start because it's really a lot to learn and I noticed that you don't understand much of it since you're always talking to your friends" he offered.

"Yeah, sure. Sounds great. Meet me after class at the lockers?" You suggested.

"Yeah okay, see you then" he said.

"See you" you walked away.

~Time skip to: last class ended~

You were waiting at his locker. You stood there for a few minutes, thinking about if he forgot you. But then you saw him with his books in his arms running around the corner.

"Hey, sorry im late. My math teacher wanted to talk to me just after class, so.. I'm sorry" he apologized.

"It's okay" he replied to him.

He put his books in his lockers and you both walked out of school. On your way, you called your mom that you go study to Gerard's house. You two were talking about your favorite comics, Star Wars and art. You found out that you had so much in common and you were suprised about how cool he actually was. And cute, of course. Cuter than you even thought. You arrived at his house and you walked into his room. It smelled like coffee and cigarettes.

"My parents are on vacation with my brother. I'm here alone for 3 days" he told you.

"Why did they go without you?" You asked.

"I didn't wanted to come with them. I'm not really a family person, and I didn't want to skip my classes either. And who knows, maybe if I didn't stayed here you wouldn't have anyone to explain all the geography stuff to you" he smirked.

"Well, I guess so" you laughed.

You two took your things out and started to study. He explained a lot of stuff to you and you had the feeling Gerard's a way (a/n He's a Way, yes. sorry but I had to) better teacher than your actual teacher is. Then you two started to talk about how shitty your teacher is. You kinda changed the topic, and then you realized that you might like him too. He's just perfect. He looks fucking gorgeous, he's kind, he's intelligent, he's everything you could ask for. When he started to explain you something again, he showed you something in the book and you sat yourself closer to him. Your leg was now touching his, and the started blushing. After a while, you decided you were done studying for today.