03/ perfect to me (gerard/smut)

Word count: 1.428
Warnings: Depression, Smut
Pairing: Gerard Way x reader
Type: Fluff/Smut
-

You are sitting in the couch watching the X- files. You didn't enjoy this show that much, but there wasn't anything better you could find as you switched through the channels. You didn't had much energy or motivation to do anything. You get up and drink coffee and watch television the whole day. You haven't showered in 2 days, your hair was slowly getting greasy. You hated yourself for being like this, but you couldn't do anything about it. You felt sad for no reason and you were afraid that Gerard would leave you if you went on like this, but you just didn't know how to stop. You're turning the television off, and you're walking into the kitchen to make yourself another coffee. You walked over to the kitchen table and looked out of the window. Your thoughts slowly began to take control over you; you felt ugly, you didn't wanted to be you. You felt sorry for Gerard that he has to deal with you. You started crying, because you're just so afraid that you'll loose him one day. You probably couldn't get over that, even though you thought it would be better to break up.

Then, you heard keys unlocking the front door. You were still crying, looking out of the window. Gerard cane into the kitchen, and you buried your face in your hands to hide that you were crying.

"Hey babe... hey, are you okay?" He sat down next to you, but you didn't said a word. You were too afraid to tell him.

"Honey, please tell me what's wrong. You know you can talk to me." He looked at you, and he took your hands in his and looked deep into your red eyes that were just about to tear up again.

"Why are you crying?" He asked and you the tears started to stream down your face and you let out loud sobs. He took you into his arms, hugging you.

"It's okay, baby. It's okay" he whispered into you ear while you hugged him back.

After a while, you stopped crying and Gerard hold your shoulders forcing you to look into his face. You tried to cover your face with your hands again but he hold you back.

"Don't hide from me, Y/N. please just tell me what's wrong. I hate seeing you so sad. Did someone hurt you?" He asked. You shook your head.

"I don't wanna talk about it" you whispered softly.

"But you gonna feel better then. Please, I just want to know that you're ok."

"Well.. I think it's better if we.. like.. break up. I mean, look at me. How can you like someone like me? You're fucking great, Gerard. The greatest man I've ever met. But, you deserve something better than me. I'm just.. trash. I'm too ugly to deserve someone like you" you finally told him.

He was shocked by your words.
"Baby.." his eyes started to tear up too.

"You're the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you with all my heart and I always will. Please never forget that, okay? I wanna be with you forever. I don't care if you think I deserve someone better. Because I have already found my someone. And this someone is you, Y/N. And, not not ugly. Not. At. All. You're the most gorgeous living creature on this fucking world. You're so perfect to me. I don't want anyone or anything else than you. I love you" he told you softly.

You started to smile at his words.

"There's my angel's smile." He chuckled.

And then, he kissed you. His smooth and soft lips against yours. You hesitated to kiss back a first, but then you finally did.

"Let me show you how beautiful you are." He said and picked you up, carrying you to your and Gerard's Bedroom.

He laid you on the bed, never breaking the kiss. He then kissed you jawline, down you your neck. His hands slowly glide under your t-shirt, taking it off. He placed wet kissed all over your neck, causing you to laugh when he found your ticklish spot.

"Your smile is so fucking beautiful,
Y/N" he giggled.

He took of your bra, throwing it to the other side of the Bedroom. He massaged your breasts and softly kissed over your exposed chest. He stopped to take off his own shirt in record time. You pushed him back, pulling down his pants and boxers. As you were about to kiss the head of his member, he stopped you and pushed you back, so you were laying on your back.

"No, baby" he pressed his forehead against yours,
"This is all going to be about you today" he smiled. He took of your pants, leaving you only in your underwear. He stopped for a second to look at you and after a while, he said:

"You look so fucking gorgeous Y/N"

You blushed and he took your underwear off, leaving you completely exposed. He placed kissed all over you, his hands exploring every inch of your body. He slowly pushed one finger inside of you, making you moan. You quickly choked your moan back, feeling kinda embarrassed.

"Don't hold your moans back, baby. I wanna hear your beautiful voice" he said between your legs, his hot breath making you shiver and moaning out loud. He started eating you out, adding another finger and pumping them in and out fast. You arched your back and came all over his face and fingers. He made his way up to your face, licking a long stripe along your jawline. As you calmed down from you orgasm, he kissed you passionately. He finally took his pants and boxers, and pulling out a condom from the nightstand, but you take it out of his hand.

"I wanna do this." You told him, taking the condom out of the package and pulling it over his hard erection. He let out a loud moan.

He laid you on your back, so he's on top of you. He placed his cock at your entrance, looking at you with a questioning face. You nod your head, and you feel him slowly pushing inside of you, letting you adjust. He shoved his cock all the way inside. He waited a bit, until you nod your head again, giving him the okay to move. He stared to thrust in and out of you at a slow pace.

"f-faster, oh god" you moaned out.

He followed your instruction, thrusting in and out of you faster and harder. You hold onto his back, and he dig his fingers in your waist with one hand, while the other one is next to your head holding himself up. You both were a moaning mess, then he kissed you again. You just couldn't get enough of him. He's the man of your dreams.

"Gerard, oh my.. I-m c-coming, babe" you breathed out.

"Me too, go on babe. I wanna see you cum for me" he looked deep into your eyes. His forehead was sweaty, his hair sticking to it. His dirty talk brought you over the edge. You loved how he talked to you while making love to you. You came for a second time, your walls tightening around him. After a few thrusts more, he came too into the condom. He collapsed on top of you, and you wrapped your arms around his neck, pressing his body closer to yours. You both breathed heavily, calming down from your orgasms. You kissed his neck, and after a while he rolled over so that he's laying right next to you. He kissed you on your lips, cupping your face with his hands. He stood up, taking the condom of and throwing it into the trash can. He came back into the bed, cuddled his body up to yours, and pulling the covers over you two.

"I love you so much Y/N, you can't even imagine. I'm so happy that I'm with you, you're my everything. And, never, please never think that you're not." He said softly.

"I love you too" you wrapped your arms around his body to be even closer to him. You laid your head on his Chest, listening to his heartbeat. He played with your, because he knew you loved it when he did so. You closed your eyes and fell asleep, and he did soon after.