05/ happy family pt.2 (frank/smut)

Word count: 679
Warnings: Smut
Pairing: Frank Iero x Reader
Type: Smut
-
He laid you down on the bed and climbing on top of you, kissing your neck. You wrapped your arms around his body. He sat up and quickly took of his and your t-shirt, throwing them god knows where. He took off your bra, placing wet kisses all over your exposed chest. Your hands were slightly tugging at his hair. He then laid you on your back, taking off your pants and your underwear. He took his pants and boxers off too, letting his erection spring free. You both were completely naked by now. He was on top of you and you he kissed you passionately. Then, you flipped you two over so that you were on top. You sat up and rubbing against his dripping cock.

"Looks like someone can't wait" he smirked.

"Just fuck me already" you smirked back at him.

"Wait a minute. Are you on birth control? I like kids but I think 3 are enough" he said.

"Yes i am. Come on now"

He hold his cock placed at your entrance with one and and with the other he digged his finger into your hips. You slowly sunk down on him. Your heads falls back and you close your eyes. He grabs your boobs and massages them. Once he was fully inside of you, you started bouncing up and down on him. He let out loud moans between heavy breaths. You were loud too, the room soon filled with moans and the sound of skin on skin. He then grabbed your waist and started to thrust into you, making you go deeper and faster.

"oh my god.. y-yes, right there" you breathed out.

He went on like this, perfectly hitting your g-spot. You moaned his name in pleasure.

"louder, baby" he told you.

He gave you a slap on your ass, causing you to scream out his name in pure pleasure. He thrusted for a few times before you felt yourself getting close.

"F-Frank I'm go-gonna cum" you said between moans and breaths.

"Me too baby, cum for me" he said.

Frank saying these words brought you over the edge. You and Frank hit your climax at the same time. You were riding out your orgasms,but then he quickly turned you over so he was on top.

"Were not done yet Y/N" he smirked.

He entered you once again, making slow and deep thrusts. He leaned over and kissed you.

"oh god faster, Frank" you managed to breath out.

So he did, thrusting deep and fast into you. He then grabbed one of your legs and put it over his shoulder, searching for a better angle to hit your g-spot. And oh, he found it. You once again screamed out in pleasure, causing him to go even faster. After a few thrusts he got sloppier and you could he was close, so were you. You let your orgasm wash over you for the second time. He thrusted a few more times before he came deep inside you. You both collapsed on the bed next to each other, sweating, breathing hard and with fast heartbeats. You just laid there next to each other, until you turned your head over to him seeing that he already looked at you.

"I love you" you told him.

"I love you too honey" he started cuddle you, pressing his sweaty body against yours.

"When are the kids coming home again?" You asked.

"5pm. Gerard is bringing them" he answered.

"Okay... we should get up and do something, otherwise we're going to  lay here all day. We still have to go to the supermarket" you said.

"What's wrong with laying in bed with you all day? The kids are at Gee's house having fun, why can't we just relax a bit? We can still go shopping tonight or tomorrow." He said.

"Okay.. convinced" you laughed.

He laughed too, and you cuddled your head onto his chest, listening to his heartbeat.