16/ suprise suprise (gerard)

Word count: 1.337
Warnings: Swearing, cheating,..
Pairing: Gerard way x reader
Type: saaaaad stuff
!!! An Alternative ending is probably going to be on chapter 22 !!!

-

Your POV:
Work was finally done. Actually, I asked my boss if I could go home earlier to surprise my boyfriend, Gerard. The last few months I've been way longer working as I should, because the was just so much to do here. I come home, go to bed, get up, and work again. Everyday. I barely spent anytime with Gerard anymore, he is busy with his music and art too. We only see each other at night, sleeping. But I miss him. I love him so much and I know he does too.

So, It was 7pm now and I just finished with my work, ready to leave for today. 2 and a half hours earlier than usual. I got into the car, and on my way I thought about cooking something nice for Gerard, since we didn't have much time together and I haven't cooked for him in a long time. I stopped at the supermarket real quick to get some of the ingredients for self made pasta. As i bought everything i needed, I got into the car again, put the bag on the passengers seat and drove home.

When I arrived home, I pulled the bag out and walked over to the front door, opening it with the keys I took out of my pocket. I came in, taking my shoes off and walking directly into the kitchen, because the shopping bag got pretty heavy after a while. I put it on the counter, noticing two empty plates in the sink. I looked over, and saw that someone already had cooked some dinner. And that two people already ate the dinner. I turned around, seeing two glasses on the table and an empty Champagner bottle.

I wondered who had visited Gerard.

I walked out of the kitchen, back into the hallway again since I still had my jacket on. I took it off and as I was about to put it on the wardrobe, I noticed another jacket. Which obviously didn't belong to Gerard, because it was too small for him. But, it wasn't mine too. I looked over, seeing a pair of shoes which didn't belong to one of us either.

Someone's still here.

I looked at the jacket for a while. Who's jacket is this? I thought to myself.

And then i was even more confused.

Gerard wasn't supposed to be here already. He would usually tell you he comes from work at 8pm. You looked over to the clock. It's 7:15pm now.

--- --- --- --- ---

Wondering, you started to walk around the house, looking for him. But he wasn't there. You decided to walk upstairs, to your shared bedroom.

You carefully walked up the stairs.

And that's when you heard it.

You heard someone moan. No. You heard Gerard moan... and someone Else.

You stopped breathing for a moment. Then it hit you. He's cheating on you.
Tears immideatly started to fill your eyes.

You didn't know if it was just pure sadness or anger. You wiped your tears away, running up the rest of the stairs, bursting through the bedroom door.

And that's when you saw it.

Gerard, your Gerard, on top of another woman. moaning. She's holding onto him, her nails digging into his skin.

But they immideatly stopped as they saw you. You looked Gerard dead into the eye, tears streaming down your cheeks since you couldn't hold anything back.