17/ the cutest couple? (gerard/fluff)

Word count: 650
Warnings: fluffy
Pairing: Gerard way x reader
Type: fluff
a/n 1k reads? You guys are crazy

a/n this is short and sucks but it's 3 am right now and this just popped into my head so here you go
-

You're at work, even though your shift is over. You had so much work because a lot of people recently got fired, and now there's way more things to do.

It's currently 9 pm, you just wanted to get home. You and Gerard have been texting, and Mikey, Frank, Ray and their girlfriends are there too.

After about half an hour later, you're manager is coming in and told you you're free to go, because he knows you're just fucking tired. And, you have a headache since you got there. So, you put your stuff together, thank your manager and leave.

You got into the car and you decided to make a stop at mc Donald's to get them all food, because you didn't know if they already ate. So, you got everyone something to eat and drink and headed home. You parked in the driveway, getting the bags with food out too.

You're getting in with your keys and take your shoes off. You walked into the living room with cheering friends.

"Hey!" You yelled back at them.

"I brought you all food, I didn't knew if you already ate" you told them.

"Y/N you are way to kind for this world. For real"
Gerard laughed.

You put the stuff down and table. But, you noticed there wasn't any space to sit left. They all looked at each other and you looked at Gerard, who was gesturing you to sit on his lap. So you walked over to him, letting you fall on top of him, so that you could wrap your arms around his neck and burry your head in his shoulder.

"My head hurts so much, you can't even image" you told him quietly.

"Can I get you anything? I think we still have something for headaches" he told you.

"No" you just replied, to tired to say much more.

"Don't you wanna eat anything?" Gerard asked you as he carefully took a box of chicken nuggets, so he doesn't have to move you away from him.

"Nah" you said, giving him a small kiss on his neck.

Soon, your eyelids got heavy and you just closed them. You didn't wanted to fall asleep in front everyone, you just wanted to close your eyes for a bit. You listed to their conversation.

After a while, you already drifted into sleep, asleep like a rock.

"Is she sleeping?" Jamia asked.

Gerard looked at you, moving some hair out of you face and gently putting it behind your ear.

"Yes" he chuckled.

"This is so cute. You two are literally the most adorable couple I've ever seen" Christa said.

"Thanks" Gerard blushed, "But i think I'm going to out her into bed now, I don't want that her back hurts tomorrow if she keeps on laying like that" he told them.

"The last time I fell asleep on the couch, Mikey just left me there. He didn't even put a blanket on me and I was FREEZING" Kristen laughed, everyone following.

Soon, they were all leaving. Gerard picked you up bridal style, and carried you to your shared bedroom. He carefully laid you down, taking off your clothes so that you were only in a top and underwear, since it was summer and really hot outside. He was only in his boxers soon too, laying next to you. He wrapped his arms around you tightly, he loved to hold you. You turned around, your head between his shoulder and neck on his arms now, and he placed a small kiss on your forehead. And soon, he fell asleep with you in his arms too.