13/ movie night with the boys (gerard/fluff)

Word count: 937
Warnings: none
Pairing: Gerard Way x Reader
Type: fluff
-
It's a Friday, and you waited for Gerard, Mikey, Frank and Ray to show up. You and Gerard have been a couple now for about 2 weeks but you kept it a secret because you both weren't sure if you wanted to tell them already. It was always pretty obvious that you both had a crush on each other but both of you were too afraid to take the first step. So, soon Gerard build up the courage to ask you out and things led to each other and now you're boyfriend and girlfriend.

It was 4pm, and you heard the bell ringing. You opened it and you jumped directly into Gerard's arms, as if you hadn't seen him all week.

"Hey" you nuzzled into his neck.

"Hello babe" he said back.

You let go and you two walked in. Gerard was coming an hour earlier than the others so he can help you preparing food and other stuff. And, of course to get some alone time with you before the others show up.

You both walked into the kitchen, starting to put chips and other sweets in a few bowls. You put them on the table on the living room and you collect all the blankets you could find in this house and put them on the sofa. Gerard stood in the middle of the living room with his hands on his waist and  thinking if you both still have to prepare anything. You walked over to him.

"We still have about 20 minutes before the others come here..." he said, wrapping his arms around you.

You put your arms around his neck.

"I know, what do you wanna do?"  You asked him.

He kissed you passionately, and you kissed back. He pushed you softly onto the sofa, never breaking the kiss.

"I guess we don't have enough time anymore to do this now, Gee" you chuckled.

He groaned and pulled away.

"I know" he sighed.

You laughed and hugged him, kissing his neck. You sat on his lap, slowly moving your hips.

"Stop that or I'll have to hide a boner for the rest of the night and I clearly do not want that" he said breaking the kiss, laughing.

"Sorry" you laughed.

"Have I even told you today that you look really beautiful?" He asked.

"You tell me everyday, Gee" you said, still chuckling.

"Yeah, because you are, Y/N. you're so gorgeous.." he said, kissing you again.

Then, you heard the bell ringing. You stood up and opened it.

"Heyy!" You greeted Frank, Mikey and Ray.

"Hey" they all said back, hugging you.

They came in and followed you into the living room.

"Hey Gee" they all said, as they came into the living room.

Frank sat next to Gerard and you saw from the corner of your eye that he wiggles his eyebrows at Gerard, and then Gerard hitting Franks arm.

"Soo, what movie do you wanna watch?" You asked them as they all sat down.

"Do you have any horror movies?" Mikey asked.

"Yup" you said while turning around to look for them.

As you found them, you read all the titles out loud and waited for them to respond.

"Okay, so here I have... Scream, Scary movie 3, Hush, Poltergeist, the forth season of AHS, Saw.. and The Ring" you said.

They looked at each other and soon chose Saw.

You put the movie in and sat down next to Gerard. You were all cuddled up in the blankets you have brought there before. As the movie ended, Frank suggested to play truth or dare. They all agreed and we all sat in a circle on the sofa.

"Who starts?" Mikey asked.

"Me. Frank, Truth or Dare?" You said quickly.

"Mm... Truth" he answered.

"Okay... If you had the choice, would you rather kiss Mikey or Ray?" You asked, laughing.

"Omg ew!" He yelled at you, laughing too.

"Answer the question, Frank. Were all curious" Gerard said. They were all laughing by now.

"Uhm.. I don't know man, this is a terrible question Y/N!" He laughed.

"I know" you laughed so hard you could barely hold yourself together.

"Okay, so I would probably kiss Ray, because Mikey has already a crush on someone else" he laughed. Mikey blushed.

"Fuck off" Mikey chuckled.

"That's so Gross" Ray laughed.

"Okay. So, Gerard. Truth or dare?" Frank asked.

"Uh, Truth" Gearard answered.

"Oh, come on. You boys are boring!" You said because they were always picking truth when you played with them.

"I defently don't pick dare when I get asked by Frank!" Gerard told you.

"Yeah, Okay" you chuckled.

"Okay Gerard.... You have to be completely honest, you know that, right?" Frank asked.

"Yeah" Gerard said.

"Okay. What is going on between you and Y/N at the moment?" He asked, smiling. Shit. You started to blush and looked at Gerard.

"We-uhm.. we're dating" he said, his head red as a tomato.

Suddenly, Frank, Ray and Mikey jumped up and Cheered.

"WE KNEW IT!!" Ray shouted.

You all started laughing.

"I'm so happy for you guys!" Mikey said.

"Thanks" Gerard and i said, still blushing. Gerard put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

You all spent the rest of the night playing a few rounds of truth or dare, and then continuing watching horror movies and staying up all night. You sat next to Gerard and while you were watching the movies, you cuddled up to his chest, earning "Awws" from the boys.