14/ i just had to see you (frank/fluff)

Word count: 1164
Warnings: slight metion of depression
Pairing: Frank Iero x Reader
Type: fluff
-
Information for this chapter:
You are the owner of a little guitar/record store in New Jersey and Frank always comes to your store when he needs something. You both already exchanged numbers and you sometimes text each other and he even calls you sometimes just to talk to you. You both became really good & close friends. But, he was on tour now for 4 1/2 months and today was his last show.

You were already lying in your bed, trying to fall asleep. It was just 8 pm, but you had a lazy and depressing day, and you just didn't had anything else to do so you just decided to go to bed. Your days got more and more depressing every day. You had not many friends or any contacts to anyone, expect for Frank. Right as you were about to fall asleep, your phone started ringing. Sighing, you sat up and took your phone and looked at the name. Frank.

(You/Frank)

Hello? (You asked sleepily.)
Hello, Y/N?
What's up?
Oh, did I wake you? You sound so sleepy.
No, I'm just tired. It's okay.
Well, I'm guessing your store is closed then
Yeah, it actually is... but what do you need?
Uhm, two of my guitars have broken strings and I thought I'd come to you.. I mean I haven't seen you In almost five months now!
Yeah, right.... okay then, get your ass over here Iero! (You laughed.)
I thought your store is closed right now?
Not if you're coming over.
(You both laughed.)
Okay, okay.. see you in, about 15 minutes I guess.
Yup, See you!

You got up and out of your bed. You got dressed again, and after you were ready you grabbed your phone and keys and got into your car. You drove over to your store, and turned the lights on. You put your jacket over the chair behind the counter, sat down and waited for Frank.

After about 5 minutes, you heard a knock on the glass door and looked up. And there he was, with two guitar cases in each hand. You smiled at him and waved at him, and he got in closing the door behind him. (So that Brendon Urie won't chime in). He put the cases next to the counter and you walked around it, hugging him. He wrapped his arms around you and held you close.

"Haven't seen you in a long time, Iero" you said as you pulled back.

"Yeah" he said back, smiling.

You took one of the guitar cases and walked in the employees room.

"You coming?" You asked.

He took the other case and followed you. You both put the cases on the table  to fix them.

"Do you want coffee? Or anything?" You asked him.

"Uhm, yeah coffee is okay" he said.

You walked over to the coffee machine and pulled out two mugs from the drawer.

"So, tell me about your tour. How was it?" You asked him while making coffee.

"It was really cool. I mean, it was stressing the shit out of me and i was sick for about 3 weeks, but that didn't stop me" he laughed.

You pulled out two chairs and put the mugs in front of him. You both sat down in front of the table.

"I wouldn't think that it'll stop you" you laughed.

You continued talking about his tour. But you could only focus on half of his story. His eyes, his beautiful eyes. His messy hair. And his smile. He was just so beautiful. You tried to focus, but you just couldn't get these thoughts out of your head.

As you both finished your coffee, you got up and put them in the sink. He continued talking about his tour, and you stood in front of the cases on the table, protectively opening it. When he finished his story, you pulled one of his  guitars out of the case.

"Well, let's get your guitars fixed then" you said softly.

"Yeah, I guess" he said, looking at you the whole time.

You opened one drawer and pulled out the right strings.

But, you wondered why he came to you because a few broken strings. He never did before, probably because it's the easiest thing to do when you fix a guitar.

"I have a question." You asked after a few moments of silence.

"What is it?" He said.

"I don't say that I'm not glad that you trust me with your guitars, but Isn't this something you can easily do by yourself?" You asked, smiling.

"Well, uhm.." he tried to think of an excuse. But he realized it would be better to just tell the truth.

"Okay, Okay, you caught me" he laughed, "actually, I have strings at home.. and.. I'm able to change them, but... I just wanted to see you, you know... I may or may not missed you a little after over 4 months" he said, a little embarrassed.

"You know what?" Your asked him.

"What?" He chuckled.

"I'm glad that you came here... I may or may not missed you a little too" you told him, blushing.

He smiled back. You finished to put the strings on, and sat you sat back down next to him. You looked him deep into his eyes, not knowing what to say.

"Okay. I need to confess a bit more to you, Y/N. I really need to get it off my chest now" he said to you.

"Tell me" you still had eye contact with him.

"I, i uhm, I kinda li-" he stuttered out, not being able to form a correct sentence. Shyness overcame him.
You raised your eyebrows.

"Fuck it. Promise me now you won't be mad" he told you.

"Why would I be ma-" you asked but he cut you off.

Before you could end your sentence, his lips crashed on yours. His soft, beautiful lips. You were shocked at first, but kissed back. You wrapped your arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. After a few moments, you both pulled back. You both looked deep into each other's eyes, getting a little lost. This time you kissed him, but more passionate now. He put his arms around your waist, holding you close. You just wanted to kiss him forever. His soft lips against yours. Everything just felt so right in this moment. You both pulled back again.

"I guess your not mad" he sassily chuckled.

"I am definitely not" you laughed, still holding onto him with your arms around his neck.

"Well.. how would you feel about being in.. like.. a relationship? With me? You were the only things on my mind the last 4 months, and, to be honest, it was painful to not to see you" he said.

"I'd love to be" you said, forehead against forehead, kissing him again.