07/ teenage love (gerard/smut)

Word count: 1.867
Warnings: Smut (first time)
Pairing: teenage!gerard x teenage!reader
Type: (Fluff) + Smut
a/n any requests?
-
You sat in class, waiting for your lesson to be finally over. You stared at the clock, think about your boyfriend, Gerard. You just couldn't get him off of your mind. He was a year older than you and he had already finished school while you were in your last year. You both were dating for about half a year now. You were so happy with him, he was your everything. He asked you to stay at his place over the weekend, spending some time with him. He said he's going to pick you up after school, so now you just waited for the bell to ring.

After about 30 minutes that felt like years, the bell finally rang and you picked your stuff and ran to your locker. You two best friends followed after you.

"Hey, why are you going so fast?" Y/F/N/1 asked, half shouting trying to follow you. You put your books into your locker.

"Gerard's gonna pick me up after school, I don't want to be late" you told your friends.

"Awww. Are you two going to spent the weekend togheter?" Y/F/N/2 asked you.

"yeah" you laughed, slightly blushing.

"You two are so fucking cute. I wish I had a boy like you have" Y/F/N/1 said, leaning against the lockers. You all started laughing. You closed your locker and the three of you walked out of the school. Your friends kept talking about how they want their dream boys to be as you were walking over to the parking lot. And there you saw him. Leaning against his car with a with a cigarette in his mouth. He was so fucking hot.

"Well.. I have to go then. Bye!" you turned around to your friends and back again, jogging over to Gerard. He threw his cigarette on the ground while walking to you, opening his arms. You ran over to him and hugged him, almost falling over. He pressed his body against yours, trying to hold you two up and not falling.

"Hey" you said, pulling back from the hug.

"Hello pretty Lady" he replied.

You blushed and gave him a small kiss on his lips. He walked you over to his car, holding you with one arm around you. You both got in the car.

"Look how cute they are.. ugh. He is such a nice person. I'm really looking forward finding a boy like she did" Y/F/N/1 said, staring at you and Gerard.

"Yeah, me too" Y/F/N/2 said and the two laughed, turning around and waking home.

Gerard drove to his apartment, holding you hand while he had the other one on the steering wheel.

"So.. do you want to do anything special? I haven't really planned anything" he chuckled.

"No, it's ok. I don't care as long as I'm  being with you" you blushed.

You arrived at his apartment, getting out of the car. He opened the door and you two walked in. You were at his apartment often already, but you never have spent a night there. He let you him, holding the door opens for you and waking in behind you. You took off your shoes and jacket, so did he. You walked over to the living room, and he got into the kitchen making coffee. You sat on the couch, looking around. You loved to be here. It smelled like coffee and cigarettes in here, but you loved it because it always reminded you on him. He came back, handing you one cup over.

MCR smut/fluffOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara