06/ hot summer nights (gerard/fluff)

Word count: 1.382
Warnings: none
Pairing: Teenage!Gerard x Teenage!Reader
Type: Fluff
-
"11pm. Please come out, I'll be waiting outside your house" Gerard told you in the hallway as you closed your locker.

"What? Why?" You asked.

"I have to show you something. You'll see" he smiled.

"Uhm okay... I'll take the window, my parents surely won't let me out at this time" you said.

"Okay. See you" and with that he turned around and left.

Gerard was your best friend since kindergarten. You two did everything togheter. But over the years, you felt yourself having more feelings for him. At this time now, you had a major crush on him, but you couldn't tell him because you were afraid that he won't feel the same way and your friendship was over.

You watched him walking away, slightly blushing with a big smile on your face. You wondered what he wanted to show you so late at night. But you were already looking forward to see Gerard standing outside your house. You couldn't wait. So, you walked home. As you reached your house, you opened the door.

"Hello" you shouted through the house.

"Hey, Honey" your mom shouted back.

You walked into the kitchen, eating lunch with your mom.

"Where's dad?" You asked after a while.

"He's at work.. he probably will come home tomorrow, they have so much to do and they're going to sleep in a hotel tonight" she told you.

You just nodded, but you were kinda happy, because if you mom finds out that you sneaked out she wouldn't react so strict and aggressive like your dad. You finished your lunch and you went to your room.

5pm
You laid on your bed, scrolling to tumblr. You didn't know what to do and you were so excited. You stood up and walked into the bathroom, along your clothes off and taking a shower. After you finished, you got ready. You were wearing a black mom jeans with holes in it and a black t-shirt with the Green Day logo on. You didn't had to wear a jacket because it was fucking warm outside, even at night.

7pm
You sat in your room on a chair, looking outside the window while listening to your favorite music. You were already completely ready. Hair done, makeup done, outfit done and everything. You just waited for the time to go away as fast as possible.

9pm
You decided to text Gerard.

Hey Gee
Hey Y/N
I guess someone's excited? :)
Of course. I can't wait, I've been thinking about what you would want to show me that late but I just can't think about anything
Thats the plan, Y/N. But you'll see, I know you're going to like it. Just wait
Okay.. See you then
See you

You looked at your phone and read the messages over and over. You put your phone away, grabbed a book at started reading.

10.50pm
Okay. Ten minutes. Stay calm. You said to yourself. But ten you walked downstairs to your mom, saying goodnight, so she thinks your asleep and doesn't walk in your room.

"Wait a second" you heard her say as you were about to walk away.

"Why are you dressed like this? Why did you get ready? I'm pretty sure you won't sleep in these clothes" she said.