Chapter 13: The Diababa

Zelda's P.O.V

Link disappeared from sight as the Moblin dragged me deeper in the woods. It was obvious that the fog was getting thicker as we went further in the forest. 

"We are getting close to the source of this fog." I thought to myself. 

It suddenly became even harder to breathe. I coughed to attempt to relieve myself but it was to not avail. My eyes began to burn as the fog became so thick it was nearly impossible to see through. 

The Moblin suddenly threw me down. 

"Hey!" I shouted as I hit the ground hard. 

The Moblin ignored me and pulled out a large horn. He took a deep breath and blew into the horn as hard as he could. The sound of the instrument echoed loudly throughout the woods. Loud enough the Link could hopefully hear it and follow it. 

As the Moblin blew into his horn the fog began to dissipate. It cleared just enough to create a surrounding perimeter. The fog was outstretched to most likely all the way to Ordon from here. 

"Where is the source?" I asked myself .

I looked around to see that just in front of me was the very cause of this toxic fog. 

It appeared to be a strange highbred of a parasite and or toxic plant. It was rooted deep within the ground while its petals outstretch above the soil. The fog was being emitted from this plant, but this was not natural plant. This creature was possessed by dark magic. I could feel that evil that resonated with it. It was a Diababa, a dark creature known for its toxins. 

"It has to be destroyed." I thought to myself. 

The Moblin then grabbed me by my hair and dragged me closer to the Diababa. As we approached it the plant opened up it's petals to reveal a mouth with razor sharp teeth. The Moblin was going to feed me to the Diababa.