New World~

《Sinon》

I decided to keep the name Sinon. Not only for GGO, but this world too. I looked through most of the races ALO had to offer and decided to go with Cait Sith. For some reason, I felt like it fit me naturally.

I appeared in a big looking fantasy city. I felt a pair of hands on the back of my shoulders and I about jumped.

I turned to see a black haired looking young man with pointy ears and wearing a black looking fur cloak. His black onyx eyes have him away alright. I smirked and crossed my arms. "Well..so this is what you look like in this world. Its heck of lot better than how you look in GGO." I say still smirking.

《Kirito》

I scoffed at the cyan haired cait sith. But she did have a point. I shrugged slightly.

"Not my fault when I transferred from this game into GGO it made me look like a female even though my avatar was a rare male. But you on the other hand..look similar to your GGO avatar, but better. I had a feeling you'd go for the caith sith. It suits you." I said with a smile.

Sinon sighed and nodded. Her eyes looked as piercing as they did in GGO. Heck even in person, her eyes are like that, except they're not a icy blue looking color. She had a way of making my heart skip a beat.

"So..ready for me to show you around, Sinon?" I try to suggest not acting nervous.

"Sure. I'd better see what's around and get the hang of playing." Sinon agreed. I nodded as well. I started to show her around the big city of Yggrasil and some good shops to pick up items, then we headed straight into the field to practice fighting monsters and also practice some flying.

《Sinon》

I let tried to catch my breath from all the practice Kirito was trying to show me.

"Geez this is a pain." I muttered. Kirito laughed and sighed.

"The flying will take some time getting used to. But you'll get used to it." He tried to reassure me.

《3rd Person》

Finally, the cyan haired cait sith got used to flying. Her and the black haired spriggan decided to have a little race to see who would win. Sinon ended up winning.

"Well looks like you finally got it down, Sinon. Hey..can I show you somewhere special?" He asked while looking a little nervous.

"Sure!" Sinon smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~
After a little time passed, the two finally got to their destination. Sinon was amazed. There was a beautiful sparkling waterfall, a green field with every flower color imaginable and some trees in the clearing blowing in the wind. The Cait Sith perked her hears up a bit in curiosity.

"Kirito..are the leaves..singing?" She questioned. He nodded. "They're called the whistling leaves and flowers. I came across this place when I was leveling up on my own." He explained.

"I see..but why show this to me?"

"Because I wanted to share this place with you. Only you. I thought you would've enjoyed it." Kirito shrugged. Sinon's cheeks heated up, but she smiled regardless.

"Well, I'm honored then. It really is beautiful." She murmured in awe.

"Yeah it sure is." Kirito turned his attention to Sinon when he agreed and she caught him looking at her and blushed a little.

The two walked around the field together enjoying each others company. Kirito then smirked with a little idea in his head.

"Hey, Sinon?" The cait sith's ears twitched a little at her name being called. "Yeah?"

Before Sinon could guess what it was, the spriggan splashed a little water at her and she glared at him for it. "That's it. You're in for it now, you spriggan." Sinon growled. She started to splash a bunch of water at him as he did the same with her, then the two settled down in the grass by sitting down next to each other. Sinon shook away the last of the water off her ears and sighed happily. She hadn't felt this happy in so long.

"Thank you, for spending the day with me, Kirito. I really appreciate it." Sinon thanked him. He shook his head. "Not a problem. Hey..uhm. Before we do anything else, I have to check on my daughter Yui."

Sinon's eyes widened. "You have a daughter?.." He nodded, then started to explain how Yui was his and Asuna's AI daughter from SAO. But she was saved to Kiritos nervegear and is now in ALO. Sinon finally got it.

"I see. Yes that's fine. We can check on her if you like." She smiled a little trying to hide the tinging pain she felt when he brought up him and Asuna and having a small family together even if it was virtual. She felt like she was intruding.

"Sinon? You alright?" He asked concerned. She nodded a little, then followed him to where Yui was.

They finally stopped at a beautiful small log cabin. Before Kirito went on the porch, he stopped in front of Sinon and gave her a concerned look.

"Sinon..I can tell something is bothering you. You're not very good at hiding your emotions well. Tell me what's up."

She sighed in defeat. "I just...feel like I'm somehow intruding..Yui is yours and Asuna's daughter...I dont ewnt to take someone else's place that I'm not worthy of.." she admitted, then looked away.

Kirito tilted her chin up to make her look into his eyes. "There is no one taking anyone's place. Yes Asuna and I were together in SAO and the times I've had with her were amazing. No one could ever take her place, but she died protecting me when Heathcliff tried to attack me. It's been a longwhile since then. Yes ill always love her, but I'm moving on now. Sinon, you came into my life so fast like a twinkling of an eye and I dont ever want you to feel inferior to anyone." He said. He meant it too. Sinons eyes started to water and she finally nodded in agreement.

"Okay..I wont." She agreed. "Now, would you like to meet Yui?" He questioned. She nodded again. The two headed into the log cabin with Kirito holding Sinon's hand.

A/N:Thought I would add this cute chapter in. Hope you guys are enjoying this sequel so far 😊

~SinonKiritoskityy