What friends are for

A/N:I'am soooooo sorry for not posting almost in a couple months. Been so busy working, taking care of my boy, spending time with my husband(yes I'm married irl), and just busy with life in general. Soooo without further ado, gonna get a jumpstart on this chapter! Hope you all enjoy and thank you so much for being patient!😊 ~SinonKiritosKityy

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A man kept a hood over his face to conceal his true face hidden from anyone who could see. He crept away from the Dicey Cafe where the Black Swordsman and his girlfriend were just moments ago talking.

He made his way down a back alley, then down a few streets as fast as he could and headed into some abandoned building. He pulled his phone out and dialed a number.

"When are you coming, Kanamoto?" A dark voice asked on the other side of the phone.

"Soon. I got the stuff ready. I'm ready to help you guys get out of that nut house. Then get our revenge." Kanamoto said, with a small smirk appearing on his face.

"Yes...The Laughing Coffin will be reunited once more. Together..we will be rid of the Black Swordsman and kill all who stand in our way." The voice agreed.

Kanamoto laughed and then hung his phone up and put it back into his pocket. "This will be perfect." He said to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shino woke in cold sweat with her heart racing fast. She had that terrible dream again. Kyuoji who used to be her "friend", then turning into a crazed maniac....just like the guy in the bank so long ago.

She shook her head and sighed. She got out of bed and looked at the clock on her wall. The time read:3:04am.

She headed over to her small kitchen and grabbed some water out of the fridge, took a few gulps and put the water bottle back in and closed the refrigerator door.

Shino headed over to the sink and splashed her face.

"Nothing bad is gonna happen...that text was a fraud. Just trying to scare me." She said, quietly to herself.

Still, something didn't sit quite right with her. Something felt off..but she couldn't put her finger on what it was.

But whatever it was, it started to scare her. She quickly headed over to her phone and unlocked it.

She went to her contacts and found Kazuto. She wanted so badly to call him. She almost hit the call symbol, but hesitated.

'He could be asleep...I know he would always be there for me, but I shouldn't bother him with this...' She thought to herself.

She decided lock her phone and put it back on the charger, then walked back over to her bed and glanced over at her AmuSphere. 'I know it's late...but...'

Shino laid herself down on her bed putting a blanket on her, then grabbing her AmuSphere and put it over her head.

She turned the console on and breathed slowly. "Link start!"

~~~~~~~~
Sinon appeared right in the middle of SBC Glocken. The familiar smell of sulfur filled her nostrils and she sighed. It's been a bit since she's been in GGO.

There were only a few players on around this time, so it wasnt as crowded.

"GAAAAAAAAHHHHH!"

Sinon heard someone scream loud, and she quickly ran to go see where it was coming from. She headed into a shop selling all kinds of guns and ammo. She looked around, then sighed.