Plans~

Hello everyone, again, soooo sorry I havent been able to type a story on here in so long. I have been so busy trying to work, take care of my son, spending time with my husband, etc. Just so much stuff going on lately, so course not much time to type stories as much as I used to. But I shall keep trying to type my stories when I can. Thank you all for enjoying my stories. It means alot with the support! I know posting is long overdue, but bare with me a whilee longer and I shall do my best!

~SinonKiritoskityy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shino paced back and forth in her apartment not knowing what to do. Ever since what happened the day before, she's been cautious. She texted Kazuto to meet up with her in GGO later, but for now, she wanted to make sure her apartment is safely secured.

She locked her front door well, made sure all her windows were closed so no one could peer in on her. Once everything was all set, Shino quickly got some food to eat and a drink, which consisted of quick ramen noodles and a soda.

After she was done scarfing down her food, her smartphone buzzed on the table. She unlocked her phone seeing it was from Kazuto.

Kazuto:Hey, Shino. Wanna meet up today? I'll pick you up whenever you're ready.

Shino:Sure! Just had some noodles and soda, though. But I'm up for a coffee.

Kazuto:alrighty! See you in a few!

She locked her phone and sighed softly. She had so many questions to who sent those texts to her the night before.

'It cant be Kyuoji Shinkawa...he and his brother Shouichi got locked up after the Death gun incident...'

After about a half an hour, her doorbell rang. Shino walked up to the door and quickly went up on her tiptoes to see who was at the door.

She sighed in relief. Kazuto was standing in the entrance with a smile on his face.

She opened her door and let him in, then closed the door behind them.

Kazuto instantly pulled Shino into his arms. It caught her off guard, but she wrapped her arms around him.

She giggled and shook her head. "What's this for?"

Kazuto leaned back a bit to look at Shino, but didn't let go of her.

"Just wanted to. And I'm very protective of you and dont want one thing to happen to you again." He said, then pulled her close in his arms again. Shino sighed in contentment.

~~~~~~~~
The two headed to Dicey Cafe to meet up with Kikuoka.

They parked in the small parking lot and headed inside together.

Kikuoka was sitting at a table with an ice coffee while reading something on his phone. Kazuto cleared his throat which made Kikuoka look up. "Ah, Kiri-Kazuto. Shino. It is a pleasure. Please, come sit." He offered.

The pair sat down across from Kikuoka.

Andrew(Agil) came up to their table with a notepad and pen.

"Hey, guys. What would you guys like?" He greeted.

"I'll take an ice caramel macchiato medium and Shino will take a pumpkin iced coffee. And hey, Agil..Andrew." Kazuto greeted, after he ordered.

Andrew wrote down their orders, then headed behind the counter to start brewing some fresh coffee.

Kikuoka tilted his glasses up slightly and looked at Kazuto and Shino concerned.

"So what is it that you two have called me here today about?"

Shino pulled her phone from her pocket and placed it on the table.

Kazuto unlocked it and went to a specific text that was sent from unknown. Kikuoka picked the phone up to read the text, then handed it back to Shino.

"I see.." Kikouka said, quietly.

"Whoever this is that's texting Shino, its something serious and we think it might be connected to the Laughing Coffin." Kazuto explained.

"I see..well I can assure you, Shouchi and Kyuoji Shinkawa are both still locked up. Neither one of them have been that active much. So who ever it may be, hasn't been caught." Kikuoka explained.

Shino felt hesitant and also afraid. She didn't know what to think. As if Kazuto could sense her uniseasness, he wrapped his hand around hers and she smiled slightly.

It made her feel at ease. He kept his hand on hers and looked back at Kikuoka. "So it looks like whoever it could be, could be someone I may know..maybe part of the Laughing Coffin back from SAO."

Kikuoka nodded in agreement. "So here's the plan. You keep each other safe and head into GGO. I bet you guys might find more answers there. I'll see if I can get my men to track down this culprit before he tries anything."

Kazuto and Shino both nodded in agreement.

~~~~~~~~~~~
A young tall man outside from Dicey Cafe in a hooded cloak pulled out his phone and dialed a number.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Kyuoji looked up from the glass window to make sure no one was watching and pulled a phone out.

"This...is gonna be perfect." He muttered.