Uhoh...

A/N:Sorry, everyone. I've literally just been so dang busy. Life has me so busy. My son is almost 10 months now. My husband is stuck on something with his job being a security job. And course stress with life in general. So just been busy. And course a busy mama, too. Anyways, I'll try my best to update. It's not because I'm losing interest, but in reality, I'm just busy lately. Anywho, gonna try to start off this new chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~

A knock sounded at Shino's door. She got up and walked over to unlock the door and open it.

Kazuto wrapped his arms around her tightly. She was surprised at first, but she returned the gester by wrapping her arms around his neck. Shino buried her face into his chest and sighed softly.

After a little bit, they both let go of each other. Shino offered Kazuto to sit at her table, and he followed the gesture. He sat down as Shino prepared up some coffee to brew in her coffee maker.

~~~~~
After 15 minutes later, Shino gave Kazuto a glass of iced pumpkin spice coffee with a straw. She then sat down across from him and had her own coffee as well.

He took a sip, then gasped. Shino gave him a questioning look to his reaction. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah..just wow. This coffee is real good! You did an amazing job, Shino." He said, with a big smile.

Shino's cheeks heated up and a smile formed on her lips. "Thank you."

"You're welcome.." Kazuto said, then took a sip of his coffee and put it down on the table.

"Shino...listen. Maybe you shouldn't go into GGO for a while at least until Kanamoto is caught."

Shino stood up and slammed her fist on the table.

"Heck no! I'm done running!"

Kazuto looked at her slightly startled, then gave her a concerned look.

"Look, I get it. You love GGO and I'm not saying dont stop playing, but for now..you should stay in ALO with all of us. Where you're safe." He tried to reassure her, but she shook her head.

"I get it..but I'm done running. I'm sick of these guys coming after me and coming after you. I'm not gonna let you fight these guys alone!" Shino protested.

Kazuto ran his fingers through his hair and then let out a frustrated sigh. "I know..but you're not gonna go in there now. Least not by yourself."

Shino sighed and nodded. "That is fine. I rather have you with me anyways, Kazuto."

Kazuto sighed in relief, then smiled softly. "Good."

~~~~~~~~

Shino took a last gulp of her pumpkin spice coffee, then headed over to her bed and laid herself down and put the AmuSphere on. "Link start!"

Sinon spawned right in Yggrisil city. The biggest city in all of Alfheim. Her tail swishes back and forth and her ears twitched a bit.

She sure missed being a cait sith. She loved GGO with all of her heart, but she also loved ALO. Mostly because everyone was here. Kirito, Yui who accepts her as a new mom, and their friends.

ALO also was very peaceful to her. Sinon made her way into the city and decided to go into a small cafe and grab a bite to eat and a good drink.

She's about to head in there, when she felt someone with a strong pair of arms grab her. Whoever it was that grabbed her, had a strong grip and muffled her screaming.

Sinon kicked with all of her might and clawed, but the hold on her was too strong.

She turned slightly to see a couple of guys in shrouded cloaks. There was a glint of red eyes...

Then...everything went black.