Kidnapped...

Sinon's ears twitched and she moaned feeling in pain. Her eyes opened and she looked in all of her surroundings.

It seemed to be dark...like cloudy, about to rain. Was she still in ALO?

She felt herself tied to some post and well secured to the point she could hardly move.

"Where...am I..." she muttered to herself.

"Ah..you're awake, Sinon...or should I say Shino Asada..."

Sinon's eyes widened in horror where the voice was coming from. She saw a taller looking man in a shrouded cloak.

Sinon pov.☆
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who the heck is this guy? And why am I kidnapped?

The guy pulled his hood back and revealed a young man with piercing yellow/brown looking eyes. I gasped in horror.

"Longtime no see, Shino..my Sinon."

Spiegal. Aka Kyuoji Shinkawa.

How? How is here? He should be locked up with his brother..how...

Then the thought occured to me. When Llen mentioned someone in a shrouded cloak was watching us. The creepy texts.

"I know what you must be thinking, Sinon. How did I get loose? Well, let me explain." Kyuoji pulled up a seat across from me and had a small smirk play across his face.

"..." Kyuoji brushed a lock out of my face and I flinched.

"Well, a good friend of mine and my brothers broke us free. Got out from under of Seijrou  Kikuoka's nose." He explained. Of course. That person who was texting me was Kanamoto....part of the Laughing Coffin.

"Our good friend, Kanamoto helped us get out. And well, here I'am." He finished explaining.

"Then why am I here?!" I demanded. Kyuoji's face turned into a full blown grin this time. Just like when he did when he was in my apartment.

"Because..I missed you, Sinon. You were truly everything to me. You still are...but that freaking black Swordsman is still in the way, but no more..you will be mine..."

Kyuoji came closer to me and started putting his hands all over me. I felt disgusted.

I tried to move my legs and luckily I could move one of them enough. I kicked Kyouji in the shin and he snarled.

"I dont think so, kitten. I'm gonna finish what I started with you back in your apartment. May not have you irl quite yet, but I can sure have fun with you here in ALO." Kyuoji explained, with a big grin. I cringed.

"Like heck you could! ALO doesn't allow for that kind of crap! You can't-"

"Oh, but I can. Let's just say the place were in, there's a glitch. And I can do whatever I want to you. My Shino...my Sinon." He started to laugh.

Tears started to come down my face. His hands moved on my thighs and almost up my shorts. I felt like I wanted to scream, but it was no use. He had to be bluffing...

Kyuoji came more closer to me and rubbed me....I wanted to puke. I felt ashamed. I wanted Kirito....Kazuto.

More tears flowed down my cheeks.

"Don't cry, Sinon. We're gonna have so much fun, together. Just you and me for now." He cooed in my ear.

Kirito....please, save me.....

That's all I could think of. Was Kirito.