Chapter One~

They just...looked at you.

You tried to make the sentences sound amusing in a way, but you guessed it didn't exactly work.

Then again, considering the fact that maybe they were supposed to be killing someone from your family, it made sense.

Did you notice that though? Of course not.

Jeff glared at you, while Ben was just...Staring? You couldn't quite tell. They weren't facing the TV, and because you could only see his glowing blood read orbs, it was difficult to tell exactly what he was looking at.

"What's with the damn glare, smiley fuck?", you asked. You didn't really care of watching your mouth.
Not at all, to be honest.

The mentioned male seemed to growl, but exactly like a fucking dog.

Did he pick it up from smile dog, the one the Fandom would call his pet? You were beginning to think there'd be no difference between them.

"Hah-"

Ben got smacked before he could even begin laughing. He whined and rubbed the place where he was hit by his comrade.

"To think that the allmighty creepypastas, the ones that would be cruel and scary, would just act like normal people with no lives."

"Especially Mr. Jeffery. I mean, are you on your man period or some-" before you could even finish that sentence, you were pushed off of the chair and onto the floor, a knife awaiting to slice your throat.

You could see the murderous glint in Jeff's eyes.

But being the way you are, you just laughed.

Laughed and waited for him to just kill you. I mean, you lost most of your family and an eye, so what was dying gonna change?

Oh, don't think that you're sad about it. You enjoyed the pain when your left eye was being ripped out of it's place.

Damn masochist.

And you didn't really care about your parents, or most your family, really.

You'd think that you have some kind of "ambition" to kill for your parents?

This is not one of the usual stories a person would read.

This is the story of a person fucked up in the mind, but positively.
I mean, you still had a heart and all, ya know? You cared for other people, and so on.

But you still aren't a fully innocent marshmallow that would be all hugs and love. Not the sun of many people's lives, not there to brighten their day up.

Nah, you were yourself.

Your messed up self.
And you were quite proud of it, really.

Back to your story though, you just stared the pale male right in the eyes, daring him to kill you. He could tell by your smug look that you didn't give two flying fucks about the knife that was being held to your throat.

Ben just stared at your staring contest you were having with his friend. He was surprised.

You didn't fangirl at the appearance of the two.

But you weren't too scared either.

Suddenly, the lights turned on, temporarily blinding the three of you.

You all groaned in pain and tried to cover your faces from the damned light.

Your brother walked in with such a fucking look, you swore you'd melt it off with hydrochloric acid. Or just dump a bucket of it on him altogether.

But you wouldn't do that, he's your big bwo, he was the good guy.

R I g H t ?

But of course he was! After all, he's taken care of your ass for the past 3 years without any help now.

You could still think and fantasize about melting his face off at times though, right?

But you just stuck to trying to get used to the light anyway, along with the two killers.

And holy sweet mother of hell, you were so spoopd of what would happen to you if they would try to kill you again.

But who knows what'll happen? You were too busy trying to get used to the goddamn light to think about it.

"Harry, you fuckin dumbass!"