Kapitel Siebzehn...?

Yelling at the top of your lungs had always sounded like an interesting activity.

Because Jeff is a little piece of shit and is fighting me over a kitchen knife I found on the floor and that I was using to cut some of the previously killed dude's organs out.

And to study how much one can bleed when their eyes are removed. But anyway, still some kind of cutting.

And this bag of black haired trash decided to keep me away from fulfilling my mission.

He could jump off a ledge and get eaten by crows, for all I care.

Feeling something rather...squishy and slimy touching my hand while attempting to remove the knife from it, I turned around in an instant holding the knife out in front of me.

It's the tall bitch, back to try to murder my fabulous ass.

Wait, he can sadly hear me-

Grinning from ear to ear I began talking.

"My favorite specimen was behind me today! Slendy, can you guess who it was?!" Fake excitement is my favorite way to utilize sarcasm.

I walked closer and closer to the creature until my face was just tilted upwards at a 35 degree angle, facing his.

"Wait, you don't have a face."

I then wondered if I could cut his face, and whether he would have something underneath. What would his muscles look like? Would his blood color be different because of how his skin tone and way of living is different?

I might not have that amazing connection with the father of the macaroni living in the ravioli mansion, but I can tell he cares. In whichever way his way if caring works.

The other cannelloni was still fuming about Susie, his knife, being used by me.

Ben was playing crawling on a Bluetooth speaker in the background.

This is sadder than hell. I love it.

"What will happen once I stab you?", I asked the tall guy.

"You won't find out, child."

"Are you sure?"

"I think about 1000%."

"Is that mathematically possible?"

"Do not bring mathematics into this conversation, [Y/N]."

"Understandable. May I receive an answer to this question in the future?"

"Perhaps, child. Perhaps."

I smiled and tried to get a cut on his tentacle, but his reflexes are pretty sharp. Interesting.

Holding the knife out to him, I let him take it as a sign of backing off, and walked towards the couch to pick up and carry the body into the basement.

I'll just use Eyeless Jack's tools for my entertainment, then.

<><><><>

Wiping a drop of sweat from my face, I stared at my piece of work.

I had adorned the guy's body in colorful cuts, but left out the zone that shouldn't be touched without consent.

I'm still respectful, and also don't want to touch a dead guy's dick.

Now that's just fucked up.

Anyway, I also had taken out the organs, and studied them thoroughly, before placing them into a bowl for my dog.

The eyes were interesting, but hard to pierce, so I gave up once I popped one. The fluids went everywhere though. Wet.

Hearing soft footsteps approaching me made my mind make my body turn around to face the owner of the mentioned footsteps, and it happened to be my fellow eye lacking buddy.

"Hi," I said and turned back around. I took a look at what I did, and realized that the throat had escaped the cutting. Hm.

I began playing, and felt Jack studying my actions like a fucking budgie scared by it's owner that's trying to earn it's trust.

"Why?" is the only thing he asked before covering the room in silence, before beginning to play with the ruined organs that had been left in a bowl.

"Because it's interesting." I replied. "The organs are the reason we function the way we do, and I wanted to examine them and whatever they look like in every place. And playing with them was fun for a bit, I guess." I continued.

"Oh. You left the kidney untouched though. How come?"

"I was curious to see if you do eat kidneys in order to live. And if you did, it'd be a plus in out friendship Level, am I right?"

He shook his head with a small smile and took the kidney, burying it into the pocket of his hoodie.

"Thanks."

"Friends don't thank other friends. They just talk."

He nodded.

"But friends can ask for help, so be a good friend and help me clean this all up. I'm too tired to do anything today."

His chuckle was such a soothing sound, I cannot even describe it in words. It's amazing how his voice can just calm someone down in a strange way. Goddammit.

"Alright, let's get to work."

It ended up being a small tickle fight filled with the blood of another on the ground. It was fun.

He hit his head on the table.

And I also hit mine, somehow.

This is what I call good friendship, kids. Learn.

Histouchisalsoreallysoothing.

°●[><●><]●°

H E ree y-

We got to 10k reads. And I wanted to say thank you. To you guys, and to Mr wall for giving me some kind of inspiration to continue this.

And I also have 100 followers. Like what the F u c K my dudes.

I'm the definition of osu! Trash and procrastination. How?