Chapter Seven~Breakfast?~

You glanced upwards to see who you bumped into, and recognized the face. A face you remember since your very first days on this place called earth.

Your brother. He was trying to hold back a few chuckles directed to your clumsiness, but failed and let them out at some point. You pouted and walked back in the kitchen to eat breakfast.

For some reason your eye stung. It felt as if you had a bunch of needles stabbed into both the eyeball, and the eyelid. You began thinking about how painful it could be depending on the way the damage is directed on the small and round, yet very useful body part.

You sat down near your brother. The chairs were made out of wood, and had pillows attached to them. You chose to examine the room more.

A chair had multiple pillows on them, some seemed costumized with certain accessories or were just colored a certain color, while others had patterns on them. The chairs were also of different heights, probably preferences of the people sitting on them. You found it very useless, but you shrugged and looked at the food.

Lots of different breakfast foods were on top of the long table. There were also some sweets and a bowl of kidneys, along with some other foods one might not eat for breakfast. You assumed that was also of preference.

Once you had examined the room, and noticed some details that'd normally go unnoticed. You closed your eye and tried to form a mental map to not have to bother keeping it open.

Harry, already being used to this, began placing some food of his choice on his plate and started eating.

Once he had taken the first bite, his eyes widened in surprise. The food was delicious. The taste was heavenly, and everything was perfectly cooked. It felt like a professional had done it.

"[Y/N], you have to taste this wonderful food, Holy hell. "

You opened your eye while nodding, and seated yourself in a chair next to your family member.

The room randomly and suddenly became quiet. You weren't sure why, but it did. You looked at your brother with a questioning look, and he shrugged.

The silence reminded you of a certain thing you can't remember. A feeling, actually. It's a numb feeling. You felt the need to slam your head against the table for some reason, yet you didn't. Your body felt numb.

Until 1 new character known as a proxy entered a room yelling about the breakfast being more than usual, with some usual ticks between words and sentences.

Right behind him Eyeless Jack had entered the room once again, along with some new faces you also recognize as creepy noodles that are fangirl or fanboyed over by either edgy kids, or some actually normal people that enjoy the stories.

With the numbness suddenly gone, you looked over at the characters, noticing 3 certain ones you already had shared a bunch of words with in the past hours.

Jeff and Ben seemed to be arguing about some competition they had been having, and Slenderman was holding a small girl's hand.

Your gaze focused on the small girl, contemplating on whether that was Sally or Lazari. Both characters looked fairly similar in fanart, so it was difficult to tell which one it was in real life.

After noticing the blood running from the forehead downwards, you became certain that it was the younger of the two, Sally.

The little girl noticed you looking at her, so she waved to you with a big grin stretched across her face. She was tugging at the taller creature's hand, asking to talk with you before eating. After she had received a small nod of approval, she skipped over to you while humming happily.

The last step was a slightly bigger jump, and she landed right in front of you. "Hello! What's your name? You're so pretty! What happened to your eye though? Did it hurt? Who did this to you? Oh, I'm Sally by the way!"

Holy fuck that's a lot of punctuation being used.

But you wanted to be polite, and really liked smaller children, so you gave her a small smile and began talking. It seems you'll do that a lot around here. "Hi, Sally. My name is [Y/N], and thanks for saying I'm pretty! You're really adorable yourself." you could see her smile becoming bigger at the compliment.

"And my eye is a small story that isn't really that interesting. And I actually don't remember if it hurt," you yawned and apologized for it, "it's also nobodies' fault that it's this way. At least, I think so..." and you trailed off.

Sally nodded to you and thanked you for answering her questions before going to slender to help her get in her chair.

You looked at the rest of the characters, and noticed a bunch more new people walking inside. You saw that Dark Link was one of them, and began questioning your theory that he was a noodle all along. Apart from that detail though, you looked back at your food.

You feared the thought of socializing with everyone.

And you also remembered you were their maid, and that Jeff was your tutor.

But you just ignored those problems for now, and stuffed your face with food. And holy hell, Harry was right about it all along.

°●[><●><]●°

Should I regret not updating? Maybe.

I actually do, I'm deeply sorry-

Anyway, here's the crappy chapter you might've wanted. I began writing this about 4 days after the last one, and now this little shit has come out weeks after. I'm sorry for ruining your patience. I'll try to update more often.

Also, you can come up with some creepypastas that'll be living in the mansion. I'm not creative enough for that, and tell me if I should also make Hoodie and Masky proxies in this.

It's the reader's choice for this one, so have fun if you wish to type a comment.

So far the characters in this are:

Jeff, Ben, Jane, Eyeless Jack, Laughing Jack, Ticci Toby, Sally, Slenderman, Dark Link, Harry, and well, the reader.

Comment here all your ideas for any noodles living in the mansion.

Anyway, I hope you're having a great day or night, my sweet readers~

And I'm sorry for the long wait.

And also for any typos.