The maid war, but 21!

I never got to finish this chapter, so hey :)
Ignore DL looking like he's wearing a skirt, tunics are hard to draw.

Edit 2???:I also have not touched this chapter since summer of 2020, its 2022. You might notice some differences in writing style, but hey ily :))

My eyes locked with Jeff's as he looked me up and down with a glare adorning his pale features.

He was pretty pissed, but not as pissed as when we took like 5 of his knives around 5 days ago-

But that isn't very important right now. What's important is that Mr. Woods saw me carrying a whole goddamn apple pie to my room, and wants some.

And he's mad at me for insulting him about it, and because I'm wearing one of his maid outfits.

I mean, I know I'm very attractive when it comes to wearing weird shit but, y'know,

Don't get mad at my pure talent?

"So? Are you gonna give me something, or not? We both know you can't finish a whole apple pie today!"

I smirked. "You wanna watch me ask for more later on? Jeff, I am a true believer of apple pie. Apple pie is my religion. My savior." I looked down to the wonderfully baked treat which was cradled in my arms, "I need it, Jeff."

With a shake of his head, he turned back to the way he was heading, and began ignoring me. Why didn't he question my outfit? 

"Hey, are you seriously walking away? Just like that?" I question, my voice raised in amusement. The lidless noodle didn't even turn around to eye me, like he always would. What the fuck?

I was so confused.

Before I could contemplate about anything anymore, I felt a hand grab my arm and pull me into a room. I was honestly surprised I was still holding one of the pies like a waitress now. The other had fallen on the floor with a loud and depressing slap. I couldn't even kneel before it and cry at the tragedy that has just taken place.

I will make you a full on maid themed funeral, dear apple pie. You have served us well in your short life span.

The room was dark and felt hard to breathe in, as if it was a more smaller room than anything else, like a closet or something. The atmosphere was humid, and it smelled oddly like flowers inside.

Like flowers which were slowly wilting away, forgotten in their vase.

"Y/N, I really need your help. I got into some trouble and I-" I shushed them with the long and fluffy sleeve from my dress. "I am not sure who you are. Your voice doesn't sound familiar." Once I was about to leave, those bright eyes widened in surprise. God, the emotions swirling around in that deep red made my hand stop reaching for the doorknob.

"Really, now?" he asked as he pulled down his face mask. "I suppose my voice might've been muffled, I'm sorry." I smiled at him. He probably couldn't see it in the dark, but that doesn't matter. The fact that he thought that I was honest was surprising. 

"So? What do you need, good sir?" I still couldn't stop staring into his beautiful pools of red. So vibrant for someone who seems so dead sometimes, despite me being supposed to be concentrating on what he was going to be asking of me.

He nervously chuckled, pulling out a scalpel with beautiful floral patterns carved into it. Did Eyeless Jack make this? "Ben gave this to me, thinking it'd be funny to see how Jack would react after your maid meeting. Apparently, this is his favorite scalpel, and-" 

"Why don't you just place it back in his room or the basement, the fuck?" He looked at me with the most priceless expression I could ever see his face express. "You are aware that he has been roaming around the hallways, searching for this thing?" he shoved it in my face, right above my lips. 

His action only made me realize just how close of a position the small, claustrophobic room forced us to be in. He was practically looming above me, despite there not being much of a height difference between us with his surprisingly chilly breath fanning across my face, making my body shiver in surprise.

Recollecting my thoughts, I tilted my head to the door. "I mean, if you want to help me with a plan I'm setting up with the others, I could hand the scalpel over to Jack for you." I gasped "We could use it to cut the apple pie! It would be impractical, yes, but-"

He cut me off with a growl of frustration. What was it with the creepypastas and making animalistic sounds whenever they felt any amount of anger or frustration? "I am assuming he would be there with us, since you love making everyone join your plans, Y/N." He slowly dragged the blade over my cheek with the blunt side, making more chills run down my spine. 

"I don't want him thinking you got this from me at all, you know?" 

Holy fucking shit why did his voice drop so far down on the octave scale? My right eye widened in slight surprise while I let out a chuckle. "Yeah, sure. I doubt he would even do that, stupid." I leaned into the blade, grinning at him. Dark Link just stood there, his emotions going from shocked to intrigued and other expressions I could not really identify in the dark.

My chest tightened at how his breath hitched in his throat, my eye roaming everywhere for whatever reason. My mind could not settle on anything, being full of nothing and everything at the same time. Like, I had only realized it now, but his hand was still tightly gripping my arm. That was sure to bruise soon after this event, as it was growing ever tighter as time went on.

I guess I'm going to be losing an arm as well, at some point. Ha.

I only felt a little more pressure be put on the blade before I decided to ruin the moment by opening the door, unable to gather my thoughts into any sort of order because of the Hylian's intoxicating attention being constantly directed at me.

He almost fell over in surprise, covering his eyes with the arm that had the scalpel securely held in his hand with a silent hiss. I twirled like the amazing ballerina that I am, right out of his grip. I bowed down with outstanding balance and the pie still held in my hand.

I straightened my back and dusted the skirt of my dress, moving my eye to look at him. "Anyway, I should probably get going..." my thoughts trailed off as my only functional optic drifted to the fallen pie from before. I could not stop the sigh escaping my lips, muttering to myself about cleaning supplies, leaving behind a still stunned Dark.

Before turning the corner, I raised my unoccupied arm into a wave without turning back. "It was nice having a talk with you, Darkie! Talk to you later~!" were the last words before I swiftly vanished from his sight.

"Time to feed the creepies and then clean up, I guess."