Capitolul Cincisprezece~!

It's so fucking late-

Or is it early?

Is 12:01 AM supposed to be the morning, or still night?

Fuck it.

Rolling off my bed and falling on the floor with a loud thud accompanying me, I successfully woke up my brother and dog.

And got on the floor.
Ha ha-

Now the real question was...

Should I do a sideways sonic roll, or just a simple lazy roll?

Actually, fuck it, I'm doing something else.

Getting up in a crouched position, I began jumping like the highest looking frog all the way towards the now fixed door, opening it, and faceplanting because I can't do sports even if you'd hold a gun to my fucking head.

But I got back in the crouched frog position anyway. Started screeching in a whispery kind of way, because that's possible, and headed for a random door.

Blau.

A nice royal blue colored door was sitting there, waiting for my awesome hands to do not-so-naughty things to it.

So I did it. I opened the door, and was greeted by a bunch of medical knowledge. This is heaven.

I got up from my position, because I didn't want to accidentally wake the masked man while looking like I'm trying to take a shit in his room while jumping, and went over to his bed.

And jumped on top of him, falling back to sleep.

"What in the cucumber juice...[Y/N]? What are you doing?"

Dumbass, don't wake me back up.

I huggled the blanket, and yes, huggled is a word. It's a cuddly hug. And made myself look even more unholy and weird.

God, I love and hate myself everyday.

Wait, God stopped talking to me when I was 11.

Imagine a facepalm being described in a poetic way.

Wait...

"HOLY F U CK YOU  SOUND LIKE F IT Z-"

I FINALLY GOT WHY HIS VOICE SOUNDS SO FAMILIAR. Although he doesn't have that accent.

He looked confused, even behind that mask. I am a professional mask reader.

"Although I like swagger's voice better-"

I got hit with a pillow that day. It was sad. I hugged the blanket, not cuddled this time, and let it protect me with its life.

It looked like a fucking Anime fight scene. We got on the floor at some point and started rolling around hitting eachother with either the blanket or pillows.

Many books had fallen off their shelves that day. Many lives had an end put to them.

I looked at the conveniently placed alarm clock on Jack's nightstand and saw...

Gasp!

"Bitch... IT'S 12:01 GET O F F-"
And then many others came in the room like the FBI finding a guy watching loli porn.

Was fun.

Wait.

I SHOULD'VE MOANED AND SCREAMED LIKE A LOLI WHAT THE FU U CK?!

I fucked up.

Now I was washing dishes because we had just finished eating. Guess who's babysitting me today!

Iiiiit's le masked Masky!

Although I doubt he's a creepypasta...what the fuck?

By the way, very creative names. For him and Hoodie both. Best names of whatever date they were discovered or written about.

Oh my God, think about the op OCs created roaming around the world.

I'm horrified.

But I continued washing the dishes and singing like a dying chicken to get that fucking masked guy away from me. Washing dishes requires c O n c e n t r a t I o n.

Just like playing a very hard osu! map.

Wait...i suck at osu!...

I've been lying to myself my whole life.