Chapter Nine~Interesting Stuff~

Shall you remind yourself of the things you did some time ago?

Or what you're currently doing?

Maybe both.

A while ago you were thinking about multiple things, and then remembered that oh wow, being a maid makes me have to do many things that don't matter to me!

So you did the laundry, then got pissed off at the fact that Jeff seemed to always bring a basket of clothes in the laundry room everytime you were almost ready. You thought that he had some kind of secret place filled with clothes.

His smirk is what annoys you the most. Actually, scratch that, his whole existence annoys you. Wondering about his personality before becoming the annoying piece of shit, you were brushing Sally's hair, since she wanted to spend some time with you.

You weren't good at this girly stuff, if you'd have to be honest.

But you spent some time with the adorable marshmallow anyway. She also seemed like a pretty good source of information.

What you'd learned so far was about the events going on through the week, mostly weekends. Some people's routines, and what a bunch of the creeoypastas would be found doing is searched for.

Apart from that, you also learned about her. She explained her story to you, although you had read it in the past, what she likes, dislikes, all that useless but at the same time very useful stuff.

You also learned that when Jeff tries to sing, he sounds like a chicken screaming as it's head is getting decapitated off of its body.

At least that's how you formed her words into your own.

"Hey, [Y/N]?" She turned around to face you. You looked at her as if to tell her to continue, and put the brush onto the bed.

"Why aren't you talking as much today? Or, actually, how are you so silent? You always yell stuff at Jeff and make "sarcastic comments", as Slendy calls them."

Her big eyes seemed to be filled with some kind of interest, but also concern and curiosity. You showed a small grin and asked, "Is the pink little flower worrying about me?" She nodded. You sighed. "You don't have to. I'm just tired of yelling at Jeff, and I'm normally not using my voice this much."

"Really? Do yo-"

The door slammed open, with a Jeff holding a Ben by the collar of his tunic, while the elf was holding something in his hands. Once you realized what the thing was, you ran the fuck out of the room, closing the door behind you and leaving a confused Sally behind.

"Why the fuck do you have my underwear in your damn hands, you little Hylifuck?"

He pointed to Jeff, and Jeff shrugged, explaining. "I saw it on the floor in my room, and since I don't touch this kinda shit, I made Ben pick them up and I picked him up so that I can use him as a hol-"

"Why in the everliving hell was my underwear in your room?"

Ben was looking weirdly at the both of you. "Did you guys fuck or some sh-"

After you had taken your belongings from his hands, Jeff threw him against a wall. Holy fuck the guy had some physical strength.

"YOU GUYS EVEN BULLY ME TOGETHER WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO?!"

Before Ben could get up, you began walking towards your room, with a light blush tinting your cheeks. I mean, who the fuck just-

It's not about the question on whether you and Jeff fucked. You wouldn't get embarrassed by such things, but would actually play around with the people about it.

Also, if you were to fuck, you'd think that if there aren't any other pieces of clothing and only the fucking underwear, which would probably be conveniently placed near the bed.

If it'd be about you, you'd either hide it, or Jeff would've done so as well. Such relationships wouldn't need to be revealed by either him, or you. It's just useless questions being asked-

Wait. You shouldn't think about fucking a pale,eyelidless, with a badly cut smile piece of shit.

You hate eachother for fucks sake.

Right?

<><><><>

"You still didn't answer my question."

You sighed. "Shouldn't the last word be questions? You yelled another after the first."

"Right. You didn't answer my questions." he specified. "And I still don't plan to do so. Based on my and Jeff's current "relationship", such encounters shouldn't even be a possibility. I think you're smart enough to know that." You said.

He sighed, and it seemed to be out of relief for some reason. "Alright. Why are you so gloomy today, anyway? Jeff and I could hear Sally ask you the question as well, but your answer didn't seem like you were honest."

You decided to answer him with only one word, "Thoughts." and concentrated on your game after seeing him nod in the corner of your eye.

By his body language you could tell that he had more things troubling his mind than just the simple "Are you actually okay?". You wished to answer him, but he'd most likely find you weirder than he already does.

You stretched your arms after winning against the elf, and laid on your back while looking at the ceiling.

"This doesn't feel as dull as I've felt before." You muttered, just loud enough for the noodle in the room to hear.

"The whole situation interests me, but makes me want to go into the eternal sleep called death at the same time." You continued, in a softer voice.

"That's how fucking bored I am. And I get those- those thoughts that give me a bigger number of thoughts, and then I overthink those-" you stopped yourself. It'd get too long.

You sighed, running a hand through your [h/c] locks. "I'm sorry, Ben."

You slowly sat up, only to get enveloped in a tight hug. "It's fine. You can tell me anything." He softly mumbled into the crook of your neck, his oddly cold breath tickling your skin.

Slowly hugging back, you thanked him, but tried to cut the feelings of shit out of your way.
"How come a creepypasta feels bad for a normal human? And how did stuff went from 0 to about 68 so damn quick? I thought we were playing videogames, not getting depressed."

He grinned. "I guess we have feelings as well. Maybe we just don't show them all the time~!"

I'd love to see and hear the emotion in your voice, along with your beautiful eyes.

"I guess. Now, shall we continue our gaming session, my fellow living being?"

He laughed. "Of course, human being."