Chapter XIV.

"Making my way downtown, walking fas-"

And a white ball of fluff and a green ball of hylianness had to ruin my ritual to summon Günther, the baby chick my grandmother accidentally killed by drowning it with medicine when it was sick.

My grandmother isn't even German, yet I gave it that name right now, so it didn't matter.

It's sad, how baby chicks can die so fast. I remember placing him underneath some kind of wooden crate for the ground corn that the chickens would eat. Don't worry, that crate had wood underneath it'd edges, so it didn't squish that small chick.

Poor guy though. Wait, was it a girl? Shit.

It's still gonna be Günther.

But it's better if I go back to the huge-ass dog being ridden by an elf lookalike. Don't confuse hylians for elves though. That's just embarrassing. No.

But let me tell you, that piece of shit is lighter than he looks. Ben is just as light as a 12 year old that looks like a stickman.

I guess that's just because he partially floats, as he'd told me when he jumped on my back when I was laying in bed.

But he still looks taller than fanfictions "picture" him as. His height is pretty average, if not only a little bit shorter.

I'm still taller though, so he could suck the air's nonexistent dick about that.

Oh my god I can actually fully picture that perfectly.

Apart from that, try to guess what happens:

A. They jump on top of me.

B. They try to jump on top of me but they miss and somehow turn while in the air so that Snowpuff doesn't get hurt.

C. Ben gets thrown off so that Snowpuff can have me for herself.

Or D. Ben stops my dog, throws a treat somewhere and tells Snowpuff to go away as he jumps on me.

Guess what.

It was none of the above. Laughing jack swooped me off the ground before the duo can do either option A or B, and ran away to a door splashed with black, white, and colorful colors. It's such a beautiful contrast.

He opened the door by turning the handle with his fucking leg, and carried my fabulous butt inside of the room. There, Eyeless jack was sitting down like a goddamn diva, and lemme tell you, he looks
a m a z i n g. Like, I couldn't handle that beauty. Bish.

Enough of me being a jealous bush.

The fabulous monotone clown sat me down next to my fellow eyeless person, and I tried to imitate that pose while LJ closed the door like the majestic being he is.

I put my elbow on my incredibly broken looking knee, fluttered my eyelash, and asked,

"Which of you had the idea to rape a person capable to sound like a loli?"

Eyeless Jack choked on air and needed the L to pat him on the back with a lot of force to get him to stop coughing/dying.

His laugh/choking sounded pretty fucking amazing. Like his voice was just-
Fuck.

I may be even more mentally unstable than I thought.

Why am I thinking about Ben wearing a Santa costume thing that's supposed to make him hot now!?

OH GOD THAT'S A BRA-

Wait. It's one of those thingys that my kind, the females to be exact, wear to look hot. You know, like a transparent top that only has the bra be fully colorful while you wear some transparent panties with?

It's also a Santa design. It has white fluff at the end, and even the panties have two little balls hanging at each side.

He looks much more better in it than I probably would, and for some reason I'm jealous.

I'm getting distracted again. I know the Eyeless and the Laughing bois have been talking about random shit with me, but all I could think about was Ben wearing that stuff while posing on a bed.

Facing Sebastian with only a towel covering his bottom and a mask covering his mouth.

Oh my goodness.

Also, I'd like to mention that floral imprint/design I'm imagining the towel having. With little heart shaped petals falling down onto the floor.

Beautiful towel I'm my opinion, although I do like plain white ones better.

I won't mention the fact that Ben's swooshy mini Ben is a bit visible since the panties, as I mentioned, are pretty transparent.

It's blackness though, since I don't want to imagine what it looks like. I might assume his size, and that sounds offensive.

Eyeless Jack stared at me with what I can swear is a death glare. Oh shit, can he read my thoughts?

I know God can't accept me, but let me be accepted by people that aren't normal at the least.

"yes?"

Eyeless Jack groaned and Laughing jack started laughing at the other Jack's frustration.

Are Pop songs meant only for love stories?

Wait, that's unrelated-

"It doesn't matter anymore, go back out in the living room and clean up after whatever Ben and your dog broke." Said le eyeless boye.

I waved and left. "See ya my fabulous bushies!" I yelled and ran to get a maid outfit I found under Jeff's bed while I was cleaning up his room.

I'm wondering how and why he even had that as well, don't worry.

When I went back to clean up, not-so-hot-maid-outfit on and all, I saw Jeff yelling at Ben for knocking Samson, his glass knife, off of its shelf. Wait, his shelf. Excuse my mistake. How could I dare call Samson the glass knife an it.

I'm utterly disappointed in myself.

I still ran away though, because I didn't want Jeff to see me in this outfit. Who knows what he could do to me if he found out I stole it.

I'll clean up afterwards.