15! Wait, 14.5, Right?

The way our eyes work is strange. They work, they don't. They hurt, they don't. They can easily cause us to get dizzy.

At least for me. Even if I lightly touch it, I'll feel higher than the clouds. Eyes are just strange.

Strange, sânge, blood, Blut.

Sânge.

It drips.

It drips.

It continues to drip.

It's pooling on the floor.

It's supposed to scare me but I'm getting that feeling I always get in my chest whenever I read a book where two characters are doing something sweet.

The pool is getting bigger.

Where is this blood coming from? Where's the source?

How?

It's flooding my room. My socks are getting soaked in the liquid that has that metallic smell to it.

I lay onto the bed and remember how to breathe. In, out, in, out.

Upup up up upupupup up.

It's rising. Just like my chest, but it's not lowering. It's only continuing to rise.

I can hear a silent melody. It's sweet, yet the sounds are toxic at the ends. Calming yet deadly.

Like cigarette smoke.

The blood is around me. I feel it slowly enveloping my body. Flooding my room all the way to the top. My mind gets fuzzy, fuzzy.

Thoughts are hard to talk back to.

They're laughing. They're not responding, but laughing and singing along.

The room is already flooded by blood, with me left on my bed, the red liquid surrounding me.

I just realized, it tasted the same way my blood does. I can feel the liquid thickening. Drying.

Where am I anymore?

I can smell the ocean. A dark, sweet yet poisonous ocean. It smells awfully familiar.

It's similar to how it is when I cry.

The blood is still dripping. I can hear it. I can hear it. I can hear it dripping. The sound is fast, fast. It's everywhere. Surrounding me.

Wait, no.

It's inside my mind.

I close my eyes, and breathe.

Open them, the blood left.

It's gone. It's gone. It'sgone

I can breathe, breathe. I'm fine.

I'm okay. I'm still living and okay.

I can still live.

But I can still hear dripping.

I walked to the bathroom, and noticed the faucet was still kind of running. I turned the thing until it stopped dripping.

The silence was getting thicker and thicker.

I laid on the bed and remembered to breathe.

In, out, in out inout.

Remember the color white.

The color black.

The color gray.

The way childhoods lie about red and blue being opposites.

The way childhood lies about pink and blue being opposites.

Orange is a fruit, and the sky's compliment.

The ocean's compliment.

Orange is the color, not red or pink.

Remember that blood isn't important.

Don't think, and sleep.

Calm down, [Y/N].

°

●[>●<]●°

Did I tell you I'd update twice?

I forgot if I did.