Chapter 1 3?

[Ben's Pov]

What the fuck is this?

Why do I like her?

When did I like her?

Who is the reason behind this?

It can't be hers, can it?

I feel like I'm being controlled by an artificial strength of sorts, what the hell? It's like how it was in the past!

Why?

Why?

Why?

How?

Who-?

"HEY YOU FUCKTARDS GET OUT OF BEN'S ROOM WE GOTTA EAT BREAKFA-Oh shit Snowpuff what the fu- WAIT NO DON'T! STOP DRAGGING ME WHAT THE FUCK-"

[Y/N] seems to be bored today, Jesus christ. I mean, who the fuck yells at people in the mornin-

What did Jeff teach her?

My red eyes glanced around the room, looking for any beings breathing my room's special and sparkly air.

Wait, who the fuck is hugging my as-

I let out a manly lady-like goat scream as I repeatedly slapped Jeff's arms that were hugging me while his face was literally on my butt.

Well, I still have clothes on and all that jazz, but it's uncomfortable as fuck.

Imagine a eyelidless dude's face planted on your bottom back special cheeks. It's not fucking fun.

And he also had that fucking smile cut into his face.

I literally just fucking shivered.

God, that's disgusting. More disgusting than what the fangirls do when they do their shipping magic, like holy Zalgo they're creative as fuck-

Is [Y/N] that kind of person? Can she even draw? Wait, can she write fanfiction?

I could use that as some sort of blackmail. She'd be my little partner in pranking crimes.

We'd have some sort of evil laugh together, choke afterwards, and play with our artificial mustaches and tophats.

I must form a contract with her at some point today.

Stopping my thoughts about the pros and cons about the use of [Y/N] for a while, I decided to try to wake the other three guys up. I'm surprised my scream hadn't woken them up.

I went into the bathtoom, filled a random cup up with water, came back, and poured it on Jeff's eyes.

You'd think I'd care about his eyesight? H ah- fuck that shit.

Continuing filling up my cup with water and pouring it on either Dark, Sebastian on Jeff's faces, I heard them grunt in different tones.

Apart from Sebastian. That guy just woke up while checking if the bottom part of his face was still covered by his clothing. He's strange.

I was curious and looked at the bottom of his face, and he just looks normal to me. Apart from...that.

I should stop shivering. It's not healthy for a well-known and fabulous killer like myself.

Once all the guys were awake, I told them to come to breakfast and left my room. I could see [Y/N] getting dragged around the floor by her dog. And let me tell you, that thing is not only energetic, but also strong.

While I was ignoring her pleading for me to help her, I went to the kitchen, sat down, and waited for everyone else to get here.

The only people here so far were Laughing Jack, the other Jack, Harry and a tired looking Sally.

I pushed the plate a bit further away from me, and slammed my head on the table, letting it remain there.

Yawning, I began complaining about how I didn't like this morning, like usual, as the room began to get filled with more and more of my kind, until about all the seats were occupied by their rightful owners..?

I fell asleep while I could hear [Y/N] screeching to get helped by someone without any pause.

Fun.

°●[>●<]●°

I'm sorry for the short chapter. I've been having writer's block for a while if you've noticed from the lack of updates. I'm sorry. Once I regain my "Writer's powerful words of books" or whatever you'd prefer to name them, I'll try to write a slightly longer chapter as an apology. Just uh, don't be too disappointed about it.