07

seven

ˇ

DEAR CHIM,

I finally know why you've been so nervous — why you've been having stress pulse through your body for the past couple of days. The girl with short, thick ebony black hair, Park Hyori isn't it? I don't really know her that well but she's in a few of my classes. 

She's an honor student from what I know. She has cream toned skin, slightly tanned. Her dark milky eyes are quite the sight to get lost in, that and the fatal freckles across the bridge of her nose. She's very kind to others. I remember I was rushing to class once and I dropped my stuff in the hallway. She helped me pick up my books that day. She's sweet, for sure. She confessed to you today, didn't she?

She's caring and pretty, perfect if you would — so why did you reject her?

If I were to guess, I would say that you didn't see her in the same way she saw you. You were so nervous about three days before because you were worried about the situation. You were nervous because you didn't know how to tell her the truth, right?

The good thing is that you didn't intentionally try and hurt her feelings. If anything, she surprisingly seemed fine at your answer. Most girls would break down and cry. But even though she was hurt, she still understood. At least she didn't start sobbing and make you feel more guilty than you already feel.

But you're not a bad guy, Jimin. You think you are for hurting her feelings but you aren't. You did it because you felt it was right. All that matters is that though you knew you'd hurt her, you still treated her with respect.

That makes you the most kind-hearted guy ever.

Yours Truly,

Love Therapist