23

twenty three

ˇ

TO ADMIRER,

I've encountered that girl I told you about once again, the one I bumped into. She's becoming friends with Taehyung and Jungkook now. They introduced me to her and she's very nice. Her name is Jang Chaeyeon and she's in a lot of classes. Because she's around Kook and Tae sometimes, I've talked to her from time to time. She's overall a really cool person and she's also kinda dorky, in a cute way. She's still a bit shy but she's very kind.

Every time she smiles, my heart has that feeling again. That feeling that tugs on your heart strings like a rope. It pulls at me and makes me smile. Talking to her makes me happy. I feel a soft enlightenment when I talk to her. Her calmness eases me with everything she says.

I'm sorry I always talk about her nowadays instead of you. Is that why you don't respond anymore? I miss writing to you and reading your quirky comments. I miss seeing your messy, cursive handwriting. I miss reading your dumb but adorable nicknames. I miss seeing your notes on my locker in the morning.

If something is bothering you, you have to get it off your chest. You have to be honest with yourself and overcome the challenge, even if it hurts. Cause in the end if you wait around, the issue only becomes worse. Face it head front with the time you have. But also be calm and try to think of positive things. I really wish you write back to me, the winter is over and it's already mid-spring. Your letters are what helped me smile through the school day.

Where did you do?

Sincerely, 

Searching For Clues

ˇ
I feel really bad bc these chapters seem rushed to me.

also this is the second to last note ;~;

gosh this story makes me so attached

~emily