14

fourteen 

ˇ

TO JIMIN,

You seem to visit that noodle shop a lot, do you? 

I was walking through the town and I pass by that shop every time I go to the convenience store. I saw you in there yesterday and I had also seen you there a week ago. You were with a bunch of your friends, some I didn't recognize though. I usually look in the window as I walk by because I've always secretly wanted to try it. 

Is the food good?

It must be considering you and most of our classmates go there so often. You looked like you were having a lot of fun with them. Your expression was genuinely happy and you laughing at something your friend had said. 

I recognize two of them — one being Kim Taehyung who is in our grade and the other being Jeon Jungkook, who is two years younger than us, right? But I do know one of them is Min Yoongi. My older sister goes to the same college as him and she always gushes about him. She has described him before and I was able to match her description with his features. 

You seem to be a perfect fit, you and your friends. You all look happy with each other and it's nice seeing you all have a good time. It's envious to see how good of a relationship you all have. 

Park Jimin, I have no clue how you're able to make such great friends. 

From, 

Your Local Loner