18

eighteen

ˇ

DEAREST JIMINIE

I came up with another nickname for you, and I find this one really cute. I might start using either 'Jiminie' or 'Chim' from now on. I don't know why, but I like the sound of it.

I've also come to the conclusion that you do live up to what you say. Taehyung was talking to Jungkook in gym class about you and our letters. I overheard, considering I sit close to them because our attendance spots are in alphabetical order. I have to sit a few spots behind them.

Taehyung was telling Jungkook how he saw you writing one of your replies once, and how he thought it was adorable. He also talked about how happy you look when you see one of my letters taped to your locker. I'm guessing that you walk into school with them, that's why they see the letters, right? They were also teasing you and saying how you have yourself a little 'secret admirer'.

Hearing them talk about these letters and how you feel was quite adorable.

I felt so glad when Taehyung started talking about how much you tell him about me. How you've been wanting to meet me, you want to know what I look like and what you think I am like in person. It made me smile, hearing those things.

I guess it made me numb inside hearing that I make you happy.

Sincerely, 

Diagnosed With Happiness

ˇ

i love writing in this book because I feel so productive. 

i'm updating a lot today but I swear I have one more update and I'm done for the night haha 

much love

~emily