epilogue

epilogue

ˇ

Two Months Later

"Chaeyeon, there is no way you can play soccer better than me." Taehyung spoke.

Jungkook snickered, "At least she doesn't kick the ball over the fence and into a huge mud pile."

Both Jungkook and Chaeyeon laughed at this. Taehyung pursed his lips, "That was one time!"

Chaeyeon wiped away fake tears, "But really, I'm so glad that our team won in gym. Now kook and I get free boba for a week."

During gym class, Chaeyeon, Jungkook and Taehyung made a bet with one another. Because Chaeyeon and Jungkoon were on the same team, they made a bet with Taehyung that whoever won the soccer game in gym class had to have the losing team buy them boba tea. Due to Taehyung losing, he had to supply the two with bubble tea for a week.

Taehyung sighed into his hands, "I'm going to be so broke by the end of this week."

Chaeyeon giggled at Taehyung's regrets as she watched Jungkook tease Taehyung. Suddenly, a hand wrapped around Chaeyeon's waist and pulled her close to a taller figure. The person's head was placed gently on her shoulder, nuzzling into her neck. She smiled and turned towards the boy straddling her.

"Hey Jimin. How was social studies?" She asked, turning her head to see her adorable, cheeky boyfriend smiling at her.

"Boring as usual. How about you?" He turned his head to look at her.

"Pretty good. Kook and I got Tae to buy us boba tea for a week." Chaeyeon grinned at the end of her sentence.

Jimin chuckled, amused at how childish they were. "Hey Jagiya, do you maybe want to join my friends and I to the movies tonight? My treat."

Chaeyeon smiled and nodded her head, "Sure, I'd love to."

He grinned and pecked her cheek. The couple heard snickering a few inches away from them. Averting their gaze, they saw Jungkook and Taehyung snickering at the couple's interactions.

"Yah! Don't be all lovie-dovie with Chae in our presence, it's gross." Jungkook spoke, causing Chaeyeon to stick her tongue back at him.

Ignoring Jungkook, Taehyung raised an eyebrow at Jimin. "Are you inviting her to the movies with us because of Joon and Hobi?"

Jimin grinned and turned his head to face Chaeyeon, his cheek resting on her shoulder. "Some of my hyungs want to meet you and I promised them that they would."

"Yeah, Jimin talks about you all the time, it's annoying." Jungkook spoke, flashing his bunny grin.

Chaeyeon laughed at this once she felt Jimin stiffen from behind her. Jimin released his grip on her and stood up straight, standing beside her.

"I do not! Just because you said that, I'm not buying you popcorn." Jimin replied with a smug smirk on his face.

"Hyung! But no one else buys it for me, they're all so self centered." Jungkook complained, pleading Jimin to buy him popcorn.