Flashback

Y/n was riding her motorcycle through Ninjago City. While she was driving, a huge flying ship came into view. "What in the world?!" Y/n thought out loud to herself. She decided to head back to her home so she could avoid any un wanted attention.

When she arrived, she was greeted by her team/friends who were having a food fight. Food was flying EVERYWHERE. Y/n couldn't believe it even though her friends were in a totally different time period they were still goofing off. Y/n cracked a smile that soon fell.

Flashback
Y/n was an important agent for The Organization. The Organization was practically in control, but there was one resistance to their power over all of Ninjago, the Elementals. Y/n was walking to her room when suddenly she felt a surge of energy run through her body. Then the power went out. That's just great, y/n thought. *sigh* One thing led to another, and the next thing she new she was running for her life. The Organization thought she was a spy for the Elemental "bad guys". Y/n was able to get away, but she was now lost in Ninjago City. Y/n let out a sigh, and kicked a nearby soda can. Suddenly y/n blacked out because she got hit on the head by something.

Y/n POV
"Ug uh what happened?" I said in a quiet voice. "Oh hi, you're awake," one of the girls said.
"My name is Joy," one girl said. She had dirty blonde hair with bangs. "Oh my name's Bella," another girl stated. She unlike the previous girl had black curly hair. "Hi my name's Libby, but I go by many names," she said while motioning to herself. Libby had blonde hair and blue eyes, and she was on the shorter side. "I'm Shae and that's Keila," said a brunette. Her height was similar to the blonde's or rather Libby's height. Keila had both brown hair as well. (Jeez I guess brown hair is pretty common ><)

No one's POV
Y/n started to get up even though her head still hurt from when they attacked her. "Why don't we show you around," Joy said with a kind smile.

*time-skip to a couple weeks later*

Turns out the group of girls were part of the resistance fighters, and y/n soon became the "leader" of the team. The girls would hide from the Organization during the day and then strike in the night. After a couple of weeks, they were able to pin point where the Organization would be meeting for an important meeting.

When the time came the team of Elementals suited up. This was their chance to finally make a difference. If this mission was successful, they'd put a stop to the Organization's plan. The girls headed towards an abandoned warehouse where they thought the meeting was going to be held.

(The white Tiger suit is similar to what y/n's team would wear, but instead of white it's black with gray stripes)

So...apparently one of the pictures of White Tiger that I put on this chapter violates something? I don't know... so there are supposed to be two pictures of white tiger before and after the claws picture and now there isn't so sorry 😐 I'll just tell you about them I guess 😂 so if you're unfamiliar with White Tiger just watch Marvel Ultimate Spider-Man (it's really good and she's a character in the show;) anyway y/n's friends wear a full body suit (black instead of white) and gray stripes instead of black (like the original suit but change the colors)Then y/n's suit is the upgraded version of the suit but it's a similar concept (just look up white tiger and you'll find it 😂sry for the inconvenience but wattpad took the pictures down for some reason ...

(Y/n's suit looks more like this one, but the same concept. The claw/gloves are black matching the suits)

When the girls arrived, they saw two people standing in the entrance of the warehouse. The team quickly and quietly took out the two guards before entering the building. The girls stealthily made their way to where they heard voices. Y/n noticed a dark figure and motioned for the girls to follow her lead. But when they got close, the guy let out a deep chuckle which made the girls stop in their tracks. "Do you really think the Organization is that STUPID?!" the man said. The girls claws lit up with their elemental powers emanating around the claws on their gloves. (Bella and Libby have lighting as their main element. Shae's main element is ice. Keila's is energy. Joy's main element is earth. Y/n's main element is fire. Those are just their most powerful elements but they can also use other ones but they wouldn't be as strong [the gloves help to summon the power] -> elements aren't genetically passed down at this point in the future which is why one person isn't secluded to one element) They started to charge at the guy, but he took out some sort of weapon. He pulled the trigger and this portal like thing appeared right in front of him causing the girls to fall straight through.

*End of flashback *

I can't believe the Organization wanted to get rid of us. Sure we were resisting their control, but why send us here. My thoughts were interrupted when Bella had chucked a tomato at Libby. Libby dogged, but I got hit square in the face. Everyone went silent until I let out a laugh. "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, you guys are so stupid," I said. "Yeah but you love us," (as in friends NOT romantically, sorry I just have to clarify just in case there are some dirty minds :) Bella said. "Well since it's Saturday, and we don't have work till Monday......... Why don't we binge watch movies tonight!!!!!!" Y/n said with excitement. Everyone let out a cheer, but y/n had something on her mind.
-Why?

An (author's note)
I'm going to put my thoughts/notes in (bold) (parentheses and bold). I hope you guys are enjoying the story. Please comment and share. I can't wait to wright the next chapter. :D Oh and what'd you think of the suit
Y/n wears. I'm also going to try to find funny pins/pictures to put at the beginning of every chapter. ;D
Bye for now ✌️😋
Ps this chapter is a mess >< I typically come back to this story every once in a while to fix what mistakes I can. I might just end up doing a full rewrite of some of these chapters cause 👀😬