Halloween Trick-OR-Treat

*author smirks*- 'you have know idea what I'm planning' *smirking*

Y/n's POV
"Ah! Halloween is coming up and I'm not ready! I don't even have a costume yet!" I panicked as I scurried around the house trying to find my phone that I seemed to have missed placed. I let out a sigh as I saw my phone sitting on the kitchen counter. "At least I still have you huh" I talked to my phone like a nut job. I had lost it at this point. I think the panic of not even having a costume for Halloween was driving me bonkers. I was having a one on one conversation with my phone when Bella came up to me. "Ummm are you alright?" Bella asked with a little bit of worry evident in her eyes. "Huh? oh you see I'm not at all ready for Halloween and I'm worried that it won't be any fun this year," I informed her with tears brimming my eyes. "I don't even know why I'm being so emotional right now," I said as I started to cry into her shoulder. "Hey don't worry I got you covered," Bella said. "Really" I said with so much hope in my shinning eyes. "Yeah I already planned out all of our costumes for this year," Bella told me proud of her accomplishments. "alright!" I cheered while throwing my fist in the air. I was pumped. Bella and I started out on our shopping spree. We had bout all kinds of good candy just in case we didn't get much during trick or treating. We stopped by Ninjago Doomsday Comix to pickup our pre ordered costumes. We had gotten ninja suits. We went home to get ready for the fun to come. I was wearing a red gi with sword (the suits look like the ones from season 2 just so you know). Joy was wearing a black gi and a sword as well. Shae was wearing a white gi with a sword too (all of the them have a sword) while Bella wore a blue gi. Keila and Libby were going to be busy so they didn't join us.

(The swords look like these with the gems matching theirs gis)So the four of us started decorating our house with all kinds of creepy Halloween decorations

So the four of us started decorating our house with all kinds of creepy Halloween decorations. When the clock hit 5pm, we were out of the house. We walked for hours and collected a lot of candy, but when we came to one house you wont believe what happened. I knocked on the door like we'd been doing for the past hours when this old dude opened the door. He looked at us with this weird skeptical look and then he spoke. "Aren't you girls a little old for this," he stupidly spoke. Then Bella and I's sass came out. "Well aren't you a little old to be alive" we responded while we both grabbed handfuls of candy that he was still carrying from when he first opened the door. And just like that the four of us left that old dude behind. Eventually our feet had gotten tiered after all the walking. We sat down on the concrete sidewalk of one of the neighborhoods we were in. *sigh* "You guys what should we do now?" I asked since I already had a lot of candy. "I don't know," Bella said while thinking. "Oh I got it!" Bella started. "Yeah what is it!" I said excited. "You know how people always say 'trick or treat' during Halloween," she continued. "yes," I responded while urging her to continue. "well we could literally do trick or treat." Bella explained. "like a game?" Shae asked. "mhm" Bella clarified. "Alright but only with the three of us?" Joy questioned. "I could invite the ninja. Im sure they would want in," I suggested. "Ok then it's settled we'll make a game out of trick or treat and see who comes out on top," Bella concluded. We all cheered as we jumped in the air to high five each other. "Oh and one more thing how 'bout we invite them to the haunted house first to see if they are easy to scare or not," y/n suggested. "Alright!" Bella shouted enthusiastically.