The Package

Y/n POV
I woke up a couple of hours later to open the box. The tape on the box made it impossible for me to open it with my hands. So I had to run down stairs to grab some kitchen scissors. Okay so once I got back to my room, I stabbed my scissors through the tape. I quickly flipped the cardboard flaps open with a little too much excitement. Try picturing somebody with crazy morning hair who tore open a box and is just smiling hysterically at the box- so that's kind of what I looked like :) Getting back to actually opened box... Sitting inside the box was something that brought us one part closer to finishing the time machine. "Hey hey guys look look!!!" I yelled while running through the house. "Oh my gosh!! It's here! That means we're even closer to getting home!" Libby said excitedly. We all did little happy dances. The thingy-ma-bob was finally here! I know what you're thinking 'what exactly is going on?!' And well to answer that question- I'm not really sure but I do know that we're trying to keep a low profile by not stealing, so instead we bought the parts we needed. Well we still need some parts, but we're getting there.

Suddenly I got a phone call. "yes who is this?" I asked into the device. "Seriously I'm not in your contacts yet? I'm hurt," Kai jokingly said. "No you're there, but what do ya want hm?" I interrogated. "Well you see Zane convinced us to go on a trip to Disney Land, and well we were wondering if you, Shae, and Bella wanted to come," Kai explained. "Yeah I'm pretty sure we'll be able to go" I responded. "Hey Shae! Bella! Come over here!" I yelled over all of our happy chattering. "So the guys invited us to Disney land so what'd you say? Let's go" I informed them. "Heck yeah!" The two cheered. We went back to the group. "So um we're going to be out for awhile " I started while gesturing to Bella and Shae. "But you guys can work on the machine and do whatever you want to while we're gone" I finished. "Oh okay sure" Joy answered. Bella, Shae, and I went to pack and meet up with the ninja at the Bounty. 

When we finally we're all packed, I called Kai. "Yellow," he greeted. "Red, Blue" Bella and Shae joked since I had put the phone on speaker. "Hah hah hah, so are you ready?" He asked. "Mhm, so do we meet you guys at the Bounty or....." I said. "Actually we're going to pick you up" Kai informed us. "Oh ok then we're ready and waiting" I told him. A couple of minutes later the ninja arrived in two separate cars. "Hey" we greeted the ninja. "Hi" they greeted back. "Ok so Sensei Wu, Misako, and Nya are driving the car with the luggage so put your stuff in there," Cole directed. "Ok" we listened as we walked over to the car. "Hi Nya," we said. "Hi you guys, Oh and don't worry about me being alone during the ride 'cause Jay is riding with me!" Nya excitedly told us. "OMGOSH our ship! We're so happy!" Bella and I whisper yelled to each other. "You can put your stuff back there" Nye said while pointing. The girls (other than Nya) and I went over to the other car. "Hi again," i awkwardly said. "Hi" they greeted.

So just so you have the perfect picture of our seating arrangement, I'm gunna tell you. Okay Zane is driving while Lloyd is in the passenger seat. I know I know, why put a 'young child' in the front seat instead of Cole, and honestly I don't know why they did. Anyway Zane and Lloyd in the front. Bella, Shae, and I are in the middle. You know between the front seats and the back. Then Kai and Cole were in the back seats. Anyway back to the story.

Zane started up the engine, and we were on our way to Disney. We arrived pretty much at the end of the day, like 11pm. Since we were all hungry, we went to the hotel and put up our bags. Then we went out to, yeah you guessed it, Walmart!!!!! We entered the amazing store. Since we decided to split up, each group grabbed a shopping cart. After our little shopping spree, we went back to the hotel. We all ate some food, like wraps, sandwiches, frozen stuff, and we drank drinks obviously. We were all pretty tired after the long day, but we did want to explore around during the night. Okay actually we were watching the news and there was a robbery so yeah. We all changed, and went to the crime scene. Luckily for us we weren't to far from the location, so we found the culprits quickly. Oh did I mention Nya is the water ninja! She's so cool! I hope we can become good friends. Okay back to the story. We chased down the thieves and brought them to the authorities. Apparently they've been stealing for quite awhile, but they were never caught, well until now. We got to hang out with the police force for a little bit, and it was actually really fun. We took pictures and played games, but sadly it was getting late or should I say early! You know cause it's like 3 in the morning, ok nevermind. So we had to go back to the hotel. The walk back was calm and relaxing. I could tell this trip was going to be a lot of fun. When we got to the hotel, we each went to our rooms. It was basically three per room 'cause the rooms had two beds and a couch bed. We all got ready for bed and turned out the lights. "Man this is gunna be one heck of a trip huh?" I tiredly spoke to my friends. "Yeah it sure is" Bella agreed. "Mhm *yawn*" Shae answered. That night I slept like a rock. You know I really don't understand that phrase 'cause rocks don't sleep, but then again I don't understand a lot of things. We were all fast asleep until my obnoxiously annoying phone alarm went off at 5! "Why do I do this to myself?" I mumbled as I got out of bed to turn it off. "Well today's a new day, and we're going to Disney!" I cheered trying to motivate my team and myself included to wake up.

We all ate breakfast and went straight to the amusement park. We rode all the dry rides early that morning since the lines weren't long. Near the middle of the day we saw the Disney princesses. And you wont believe who was the happiest to see a certain princess. Yeah that's right Zane was so happy when he saw Elsa. We all took loads of pictures of Zane and Elsa. I'm not sure if he new that this isn't the real Elsa, but I wouldn't tell him that. That and when we ran into Ana Cole broke out into tears mumbling about how Frozen is sad. The sun was blazing by now, and we were all sweaty. So we decided to ride the water rides, and boy were they fun! During the trip we all grew closer. I honestly had a blast, and I think everybody else did too. We decided to stay the night at the hotel and leave in the morning. Once again the stupid alarm was blaring at us to wake up at 5 so we did. I don't know how I could wake up this early since we all stayed up late playing around.

*flashback*

"Let's play Twister!" Jay yelled. "Sssshhhhh!" We all shushed him. "Heheheh" Jay said while showing us the Twister box. We agreed to start by playing Twister. Basically I'm underneath Cole and Kai since the rest already got out. Most people would have gotten out at this point especially in my situation, but no, I wanted to win. I was starting to get really tired, but then Lloyd told me to move my right hand on red. So I had to maneuver my arm over Kai's body to get to the red. Then Cole had to move his left foot on yellow which was basically where my face was. (An-I seriously wish I could draw this so you all could really see it😂) At one point my arms and legs just gave in *sigh* Anyway after that we played some MarioCart8, and it was so much fun. Yeah we spent the entire night playing MarioCart...

*end of flashback*

But here I am eating breakfast with Bella and Shae since the others are still asleep. "Ah, this was fun" I said to my friends as we sat in those couches that nobody usually sits in. *sigh* "yeah this was great" Bella and Shae agreed. We all signed into complete relaxation while somebody crept up behind me. I was completely relaxed not a care in the world when someone scared me. I let out an ear piercing scream. Once I regained my senses I realized Kai was laughing his freaking head off. "Oh you think that's funny huh" I said threatening. It was so coincidental that there was a bucket of ice lying around. I grabbed it and dumped it on the hothead. "Hahahahah now who's laughing hahahaha!" I laughed while pointing at him. "Hah hah" he said defeated. Might I mention that most of his stayed in the perfect spot it was in before I dumped water on it, how much gell does he use?

After about an hour we were back on the road. We took so many pit stops, mainly because Jay was drinking way to many liquids. For some reason we had all started singing songs from random things. I started singing a Kirin song from a My little pony episode, and to my surprise everyone sang along.

Soon after we had arrived home, or what I thought was my home. So we hung out at the Bounty for hours, but sadly it was out time to leave. "Bye" Bella, Shae, and I said while waving our hands. "Bye" the ninja spoke in unison.

We got home rather quickly from the Bounty when I got a text.

FlameBoi- hey maybe I'll see you tomorrow at your work 'cause I kinda have a problem with my car
Y/n- ok
After that I went to bed. Tomorrow I had work, and well I'm looking forward to it.

An
Hey everybody! I know what you're thinking 'omgosh she updated!' Just kidding I don't know what you guys are thinking, but I really enjoyed writing this chapter. I hope you enjoy the chapter. Oh, and thank you SylvyTheSylveon321 when you commented on Zane and Elsa, that gave me so much inspiration for this chapter! (Even though it was in one little part of the chapter) I'm glad I could update so soon. Hope you enjoyed it✌️😋

 Hope you enjoyed it✌️😋