Work

Y/n= your name if you didn't know ;)
The girls had set out the next morning to find jobs. Since all the girls liked to eat, they all applied for food related jobs. Bella got a job at Chen's Noodle House, but the others didn't get accepted. Eventually the rest of the girls got jobs. Joy was working at the cinema (theater). Keila and Libby got jobs as waiters. Shae got a job at Ed and Edna's Junkyard (I think that's what it's called), and y/n got a job at a car workshop/repair shop.

After their first day of work the girls met up at the park. " Okay so I think I know how we can get back to our time," y/n stated. "HOW!" the squad said rather urgently. "Okay, so I'm thinking we can make a time machine..." Y/n got cut off by Shae "How can we build a time machine? We're kind of limited by items." "...Well if you let me finish" "heheheh sorry" Shae said apologetically. "I was thinking we could make a time machine by picking up spare parts and what not. I mean sure it's not going to be as well built as it would be if we had the proper supplies, but I'm sure we can make it work with what we can gather," y/n said. "That's a great idea and all but where are we gunna find the stuff to make a time machine?" Bella said. "Yeah, in this time period people don't just leave time machines or even parts for time machines lying around," Libby agreed. "Yeah, where are we gunna get the parts? In a junkyard," Joy said sarcastically. "A junkyard...... You're right, Joy! Shae can look around the junkyard totally inconspicuous! You're a genius," y/n said happily. "I was joking..."

*time-skip*

"Ok so here's the plan. We're going to live like normal people and continue to work, but in Shae's spare time she'll look for parts that we need. I'll try to make a list of what we need, but just look for something you think looks like it would be in a time machine. Any questions?" Y/n explained. "Yeah one. Do I have to steal the parts we need from the junkyard?" Shae asked. "No we'll be able to pay for the few parts that are there," y/n replied.

*A couple of weeks later*

"Okay thanks to Shae's awesome skills at finding stuff, we now have almost every part to build the machine," y/n stated. "What pieces are we missing because I'm not going dumpster diving," Libby said. "We need a couple of parts, but....... we have to break into a museum to get one. Actually we'll have to steal and break into a couple of different places," y/n said with an awkward smile. "If this means getting home, then I'm in," Bella said. "Even though I don't entirely approve of stealing, it is necessary so I'm in too," Joy said. "So are the rest of you in to?" Y/n asked. Yes-s and nods came from every girl. "Then let's suit up!" (Your suits are same from the other chapter)

An/ author's note
Don't worry you'll meet the ninja soon enough ;) I'm not going to rush into everything, so I hope you're enjoying the chapters, and I hope you're enjoying this story ✌️😋