The Break-in/First Encounter

The girls had suited up and were on their way to the museum. Bella quickly picked the lock of the back door. The girls forgot to disarm the alarm system, but to their luck- the alarm was never turned on. "Today's are lucky day. They forgot to put the alarm on before they closed," y/n whispered. They entered the museum without setting off any of the extra alarms like the invisible laser like alarms. The team reached the center of the building. There was a petistle there, and on top was the part they needed.( I know I'm being very vague right now, but I'll do better) It felt like the item was calling to them. They could hear the sweet sound of victory- it was that close. Sadly, the girls were so eager to get the item that they forgot about the security system. *beeb beeb beeb alarm sounds* Y/n facepalmed. "What would you guys do without me," y/n said. "The better question is, what would you do without us," Bella said smiling under the mask. "True true" y/n said. "Hey guys I think we should grab the thing and go," Keila said. "Hey! I'm the leader of this team, and I say let's grab the thing and go!" Y/n said with enthusiasm and jokiness. Keila sighed and facepalmed at her "leader's" foolishness.

Y/n grabbed the part, and the team vacated the premises. What the girls didn't know was that someone was following them.

Unknown person's POV
*radio/intercom sound* "come in sensei bear this is cute bear, copy. "
"Sensei bear is drinking tea, so he can't answer, but I, annoying bear,.....why did I get this name by the way?" "Uhg why?" I questioned. "Anyway I'm in pursuit of the Cyrus Borg thieves." I said. "Seriously!? Good job, Cole. I'll inform the team.........."

*ten minutes later *

*arguing*
"Lah-loyd, where did you put my hair gel!?" Kai said. "I told you NOT to call me that, and I didn't hide your stupid hair gel!" Lloyd said. "STUPID I'll show you stupid!" Kai said angrily. "No Kai what are you planning!? Why are you smirking!? Nya, Jay, why is Kai smirking!?" "🔥FAFAFAFIREYAAH 🔥!!!!" Kai shouted.

Y/n's POV
I've been taking the team through the alleyways because I feel like we're being followed. While we took a break to rest, I started to hear noises. I looked up to see a dark/shadowy figure on top of a nearby building. Then I heard "🔥FAFAFAFIREYAAH🔥!" "Hey did you guys hear that!" I said quietly. A unison of practically inaudible "yeah"s were said.

Cole's POV (yeah if you didn't         guess the "unknown was Cole)
"Hey guys will you quiet down or turn off the intercom!" Cole said quietly. "Why should we listen to you Cole? You're not the leader, and besides we're having an epidemic if you didn't notice," Jay said. "Hahya!" "Oghf man down I repeat man down," Jay said hurt. *distant voice* What's going on? Oh and who wants cake?" Zane (innocent bear) said kindly. *intercom sound turned off* "Hey Zane, Kai, Nya, anybody! I don't see them anymore. AAAHHH!!!......." *intercom off"

An
I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. I know it was shorter then the other chapters, but I hope you enjoyed the humor. I'm gunna try to put humor in the chapters, and make the chapters as long as I can. (I enjoy reading longer chapters :)✌️😋