Pre-Date

y/n woke up early in the morning the next day due to her alarm which was still going off. You know the feeling you put an alarm on your phone and instead of turning it off you accidentally snooze it. Yeah so that's what's been going off. Y/n laziness was causing her to suffer the wrath of the alarm. Y/n groaned in frustration as she stepped out of bed. "Ugh why does this have to happen to mmmmmmeeeeeeee" y/n complained to herself. She walked down the flight of stairs into the kitchen. Y/n opened the refrigerator door to see nothing, so she went over to the pantry and then the freezer. She then proceeded to re-open the two doors until she finally found something. After eating Y/n walked back upstairs to go change into some working clothes. She changed into some jeans and a white T-shirt with a red, black, and white flannel. Y/n grabbed her cap and motorcycle keys.
Y/n sped of into the distance to her job. While she was taking her usual route, she relalized just how long she's been here.

Y/n's POV
I was driving past the bakery, and I smiled at the lady who's always opening up her shop around the same time every morning. "Hi y/n, you should really stop bye some time" Mrs. Callie said with a friendly wave and smile. "Yeah, have a nice day Mrs. Callie" I said quickly while driving past her since the light changed. I continued on my usual route until the next light turned red. "Ugh great I'm probably going to be late" y/n mumbled. "Hi y/n! How are you" the store employey said. Ugh what's his name again? I thought. Oh right! His name's Josh. How did I forget that? He has literally said 'hi my names Josh' like how many times? I questioned myself. "Hey Josh, I'm not bad. What 'bout you?" I asked. "Yeah I'm pretty good!" He exclaimed with his classic smile. "Hey I was wonder-" he started before I cut him off with a short sentence. "Hold that thought. I got to go talk to ya later!" I shouted over my engine. In just a couple of minuets, I had arrived at the repair shop where I worked. I checked in. You know with the card thingy you move from one spot and then to another spot when you're done with your shift. Yeah so I headed over to Steve who was working on a car. "Do you need any help?" I inquired. "Actually yes I do, Y/n" he responded. "Well what is it?" I questioned. "How 'bout you go attend to that customer over there" Steve continued while pointing in the direction of a person that I failed to notice. "Oh yeah, I guess I should do that huh?" I say. "yeah that's why I said it" he stated. I face-palmed "yeah I'll go do that" I retorted quickly while walking up to the person. "Hi!" I spoke to the guy while putting on a smile. "Oh yeah! hi, I was wondering if I could get an oil change?" the dude said. "Yeah 'course" I responded. the guy walked away as I worked on his car. I don't know why I like changing the oil of cars, but it's probably because I usually spill some oil on my cap and it looks good that way. I quickly changed the oil and walked up to the guy. I charged him what I'm supposed to, and then he was on his way.

"Oh hey Kai!" Steve shouted from over where he was working. "Hey man" Kai responded. While Kai was walking over to Steve, he turned to me. "Can't wait for our date later so text me Kay" he told me. "Kay" I unconsciously said. Wait when did Kai get here! Am I really that unaware of my surroundings, I complained in my head. I decided since I wasn't doing anything, that I would listen to their conversation. You know you sure don't care about people's private conversations. Emphasis on PRIVATE. Oh shut it! I'm bored, and plus I'm curious, I argued in my head. Heck I'm talking to myself in my HEAD. Yeah, I'm crazy, I settled in my head. Once I zoned back into reality, I noticed a hand waving in front of my face. "Hello, anybody in there?" Kai said. I blushed from embarrassment. "Huh what" I questioned. "I was wondering if you were free at six?" he asked. "Six? for what exactly?" I said raising an eyebrow. "You know for that date you promised" Kai continued. Date what date? Oh right that date, I subconsciously thought. "Yeah that should work" I told Kai. "Great! I'll see you then!" he said excitedly. "Oh Wait!" I yelled. "Yeah?" Kai questioned. "Can I dress semi-casually?" I asked. "Yeah sure I guess," he said with just as much enthusiasm as before. I smiled a genuine smile "Till then!" I shouted since he started driving away. "Wait if we're meeting up at six, and it's 3 right now.......That means I only have an hour and a half to get ready!" (An- I don't want to change this sentence because it's so stupid like what was I thinking an hour and a half?) I accidentally yelled out loud. "Well then luckily your shift is over for today" Steve spoke up with a smirk. "You're right" I retorted. I checked out and stuff, and then speeded of on my motorcycle. Don't worry I'm not speeding, but I am going pretty fast. Since there wasn't any traffic jams to my home, I was there in like ten minutes. "Who's the best? This girl" I cheered myself. I quickly entered the house and started to look around for something to wear. "What to wear? What to wear?" I hastily spoke. "Ah here!"

An
Ok I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I bet you can't guess what the next chapter 's going to be about huh? Well I'm going to start working on the next chapter, and hopefully I'll be able to update it before school starts. I don't know when or if you already started school, but my summer is coming to an end *sobbing* why? *more sobbing*. It's not like I don't like school, but at the same time I don't like school. Well I hope you guys have a good rest of your day. Oh and really quick! What do you guys think of this motorcycle gear y/n uses.

 Oh and really quick! What do you guys think of this motorcycle gear y/n uses

During "normal mode" it's red but in stealth mode it's dark purple instead of red

During "normal mode" it's red but in stealth mode it's dark purple instead of red. Oh and I'm pretty sure the jacket in the picture is for guys, but pretend it's for females too. ✌️😋

 ✌️😋