The Movies

An-really quick not trying to make fun of people who are insecure with the song above cause I'm insecure too but it's funny😂-sorry I couldn't update sooner-enjoy the chapter ✌️😋

Y/n's POV
I literally woke up to the most unsettling thing ever, Bella poking my sides -_- I think I have a bruise now. "I'm up I'm up," I tiredly said so she would stop. "Well you better be up 'cause we need to go to the movies," Bella states a-matter-a-factly. "What the crap!!!! I totally forgot!" I yelled while running out of the bed to get ready. Bella smiled confidently at her success. I was chanting crap while I quickly changed. Then we all quickly ate breakfast and mounted our motorcycles.

When we arrived at the theater, nobody was there. Like seriously NOBODY not even a random person. Then Shae, Bella, and I realized.....it was CLOSED!!!! "I didn't know they close!" Shae exclaimed. "Yeah, well I mean I understand them being able to close, but why are they closed?!?" I questioned my friends. "Well if you read the sign," Bella stated. I looked in the direction she was pointing, and face-palmed. "you got to be kidding me" I mumbled. "Well I guess we can go back home." Shae said sadly. "yeah" we agreed. We started to mount our bikes when somebody yelled at us. "HEY!! you three! stay right there!" somebody said. We all looked in the direction of the man who yelled. At first I thought they were cops so I was a little scared, but then I recognized them. "Hey, you guys" I greeted them. "Hi, y/n. Hi you guys!" The guys said in unison. "Where's the girl?" I asked them remembering the girl from the night before. "What girl?" Kai questioned. "You know the one with black hair. I kinda forgot her name so um yeah" I answered. "Oh Nya she was busy and wanted to stay home." Jay answered. Nya right! i'll keep that in mind, I mentally thought. "So what movie are we going to watch?" Cole spoke up. "Oh well you see, the theater is closed," I answered his question. "yeah, if you read the sign you'd know" Bella said with the slightest bit of sass. "oh, I feel stupid" Cole muttered. "Well what are we going to do now?" Zane asked. "How 'bout we go ice skating" Shae suggested. "Yeah sure why not," I said without thinking.

Well we arrived at the ice rink fairly quickly. We all paid for our skates, and went to the rink to put on our skates. I started to realize how much of a bad idea this really was. One by one we all entered the rink. luckily for me there's nobody else here besides us. I signed as I put a wobbly leg forward to get in the ice. "well how long have you guys been skating?" I interrogated. "as you can obviously tell Zane is a natural, but us heh we're a little rusty" Kai responded. It had been around an hour when everyone, but me, were ice skating fairly well. Sadly I didn't want to admit that I really sucked at this, so I kept trying. Kai skated up behind me. "Do you need any help there?" Kai asked. I couldn't tell if he was going to laugh or was being sincere about it. "No I can do this," I answered determined. "Well then why don't you let go of the wall?" Kai asked with that stupid smirk of his. "ugh, fine" I said as I released my iron grip from the railing. I started to slowly move, but then I lost my balance. Like it was lost lost, my arms were flying everywhere, I was doing that weird dance you do when you try to get your balance, and then I fell. I didn't just fall either, I fell on Kai who was right behind me. I tried to get up and off of him, but it was a lost cause. I literally couldn't get up without losing my balance. I was now laying on the cold ice floor while Kai got up of it. He gave me his hand which I gladly excepted. "Here why don't you hold onto me so you don't fall. I promise I wont let go." He persuaded. I know what you guys are thinking 'oh this is so cliché' 'don't do it' well here's the way I see it, 'why not do it?'. So I gave him my hand, and we both started skating across the rink. My friends were sending smirks my way and probably making up ship names. I rolled my eyes. After a while we all got tired, well except for Zane. He was zooming across that stinking rink like a pro while we all rested. Bella and I were both clearly hungry after our stomachs began growling. "heh heh heh" I said shyly. "Guess i'm not the only one who's hungry huh?" Cole stated at us while holding a laugh. "whatever, lets go get something to eat" Shae said. We all agreed as we went to tell Zane. We all put up our skates and headed out. "Well that was quite enjoyable" Zane said. "Yeah it was" Shae agreed. "well why don't we eat at the burger joint. What was it called.......uuuummmm.......oh right! Five Burger Dudes," I suggested. "mmmmmm, yeah that sure does sound good" Cole said with a hungry smile.

We all met up at Five Burger Dudes soon after. After we all ate, we couldn't decide what to do next. "How 'bout we go to the bowling place across the street!" Bella suggested. "nah, I'm kinda tired of bowling" I stated. "true, true" Bella agreed. We all let out big sighs, and to be honest it was kind of funny 'cause it was so movie cliché. "Hey! I got it!" Jay started. "what what is it?" the rest of us asked excitedly. "We could go over to the Bounty and watch a movie there!" he finished. "yah!!!!!!!!!" we all cheered. The ninja took us to their Bounty, and we all went into the TV room. "So what movie do you guys want to watch?" Lloyd asked. "We got thriller, horror, humor, sci-fi, Disney, DreamWorks....." Lloyd continued to list. "How 'bout the Mission Impossible movies" Cole suggested. "Or we could watch the movie with the guy who works at a museum, and everything comes to life!" Jay also suggested. "No we've seen those WAY to many times" Lloyd complained. "How 'bout we watch Pirates of the Caribbean?" Lloyd said instead. "No, lets watch The Maze Runner" Kai argued. The four people left just started to eat popcorn while the fight in front of them commenced. "Maybe this was better than watching a movie" I whispered to the three other people next to me. They all agreed. "Hey why don't we watch Frozen" Zane suggested to the group of fighting boys. To my surprise they all said 'yes' very quickly. We were all sitting on the couch watching the movie. Bella and I were being commenters and making fun of anything\everything in the movie. Shae and Zane were just watching. Jay was singing along to every song which Bella and I also commented on. Cole was crying while holding a pillow after Anna just froze. "Did she just die?" Kai said with sudden realization of what was going on. "Quite certainly," Zane said which made Cole cry more. We all stared intensely at the scene before us. Elsa was completely braking down. It truly pulled on all our heart strings. We were all basically in tears by the time Anna was revived. "wait how did that happen?" Jay asked. "they clearly said the only way to say Anna was through a true loves KISS not a sisterly love TEAR!!!!!" Jay complained. "True but I mean it did turn out well. Anna likes the dude with the deer. Olaf didn't melt, and Elsa can control her powers," I stated. We were all happy with the outcome of the day. "Well I guess we'll see you guys around, huh?" I said while my friends and I were heading for the door. "Yeah we'll see you around" Kai said.

The girls and I left by jumping of the flying ship. "Today was fun right you guys?" I said. "heck yeah! we should totally do this again sometime!" Bella said excitedly. "mhm" Shae agreed. Well when we all got home, we ate dinner and got ready for bed. Like usual Shae, Bella, and I went into our room and watched YouTube for a long time. We woke up early the next morning due to somebody's scream. We went down stairs to be greeted by a screaming Keila and..................WAIT WHAT!! "it can't be!" I said as I rushed down the stairs. "My package is here!!!!!" I yelled. The poor mailman dude was freaking scared out of his wits. "Sorry 'bout that," I apologized before grabbing the package and closing the door. "Why were you screaming?" I asked Keila annoyed. "There was a spider," Keila said apologetically. Of course there was, I thought before I went back upstairs to sleep. Later i'll open the box.

AN
Sorry I couldn't update for basically a whole two weeks, but every time I had inspiration to write, I would have to go out someplace with my family. I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I worked hard to finish it today, and maybe I'll try to make it up to you by working on another chapter later today. (Maybe idk cause I'm always doing something so idk) I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Well I'll talk to you guys later ✌️😋

 Well I'll talk to you guys later ✌️😋