The After-math

At the ninja's home
(About an hour after Cole got attacked)

*intercom sound* "Cute bear, this is Innocent bear do you copy?" Zane said in his calm kind voice. "Zane did Cole ever call back?" Nya asked. "I'm afraid not, Nya," he replied. "I'll go tell Sensei. You can get the ninja. I think they're training," Nya said.

Zane arrived to the training grounds, but the others weren't there. He wondered where they could've gone, till he heard shouting from the game room. "How is Kai in the lead? I thought he sucks at this game!" What sounded like an angry Lloyd. "Hahahahahaha I'm a fast learner and plus my opponents aren't very good," Kai said a matter-a-factly. "You take that back!" Jay shouted. "Hahah I got a blue shell!" Lloyd said with excitement. "No no no no, I'm in first place......... Hahahahahaha YES I finished the last lap. You're attempt of stopping me from winning was pointless," Kai said while doing a victory dance. "Um brothers it seems Cole has gone missing," Zane said rather calmly. "MISSING why didn't you tell us?!" Jay said worriedly. "Because I didn't want to disrupt your game, which was very entertaining by the way," Zane replied.

Back with y/n and the team
"AAAHHH what are we gunna do?!" Keila shouted. "DO! We can't do anything because he's DEAD!!" Libby screamed. "Guys calm down," Shae said smoothly. "Bella stop laughing it's not that funny," y/n said while holding in a laugh. "HEY CAN Y'ALL JUST SHUT IT!" Joy shouted. Y/n gave Joy a thumbs up👍. Then y/n and Bella broke into laughter. Joy facepalmed.

Cole began to gain consciences. "Huh what happened..." he mumbled quietly. "Aaahh he's alive!" Keila screamed. She then proceeded to hit Cole on the head with a nearby frying pan. "Well at least he was alive," Y/n and Bella said while face-palming.

*time-skip to when Cole regains consciousness again*

The girls had changed to their normal/regular clothes. Which consisted of hoodies and jeans. "hi, sir are you okay?" Y/n said kindly. "Huh? Yeah I'm fine," Cole said while getting up of the ground. He failed miserably. "Heheheh.... could one of you guys help me," Cole asked while awkwardly rubbing his neck. "yeah sure" y/n and Bella said in unison. The two girls helped him up. "Thanks" "no problem :)" "did you guys happen to see any thieves around here?" Cole asked hoping to get some information from them. " no I don't think we did," Bella said. "Why?" Y/n said while seeming interested. "Well these people broke into the most high tec building in Ninjago City, and they only set of one alarm. They stole the most high tec peace of equipment in the building too, and I was in pursuit of them. If only my team wasn't so loud, I would've been undetected," Cole explained. "Wow, they seemed really skilled. No wonder we didn't see them," Bella said. "Yeah well I got to go. My team probably thinks I'm dead or something," Cole said. Suddenly out of nowhere the girls heard a high pitched scream followed by num chucks making contact with their faces.

Cole's POV
"What the crap is wrong with you guys!" Cole said worriedly/angrily. "I think he means 'thank you'" Jay told the team. "It did seem unnecessary to strike the six girls in the face though Jay," Zane said. "Yah think," Cole said. "Heheheh I guess I wasn't thinking huh?" Jay said while regretting his actions. All Kai did was facepalm at the stupidity level of this scene. Finally Kai spoke up, "well we can't just leave them here. Especially since *cough cough*Jay knocked them out *cough cough *We can take them back to the bounty until they recover." "Wait what'd you say?" Jay asked. "When?" Kai replied. "While you were coughing," Jay stated suspiciously. "Nothing dude I was just coughing," Kai defended.

*while carrying the bodies*
"are you sure" Jay asked. "Yes," Kai replied definitely annoyed. "Are you sure?" "Yes " this was repeated until Cole "kindly" told them to shut up. (*cough cough* he threatened them)
*time-skip to the bounty*
"Huh what the crap happened?" Y/n questioned in an almost inaudible tone.

Quick An
Idk if you guys noticed, but I wrote "what the crap" quite a bit lol. Hope you enjoyed the chapter ✌️😋