The Date

(Real quick AN the picture above is basically how Kai is dressed. Not to fancy or casual but the perfect balance. But instead of a suit jacket it'll just be the zip-up hoodie everything else is pretty much the same)

Y/n's POV
"What to wear? Um this? No that's just Noooo. Oooo how would this look?" I said while pulling out a red dress. "Oh who am I kidding that's WAY to fancy" Those were just some of the many comments I had to practically every piece of clothing I had.

So I was just minding my own business rummaging through my closet when Joy enters my room. "Ok I know this isn't any of my business but what's exactly going on?" She asked while raising an eyebrow. "Weeeellll.......basically I'm going on a date with someone who's name is none of your concern because it's probably going to be a one time thing anyway," I quickly answered while giving of and awkward smile. "Well then if you're going on a date then you should dress appropriately " Joy stated with a friendly smile. "Did I just hear the word Date?" Keila asked while poking her head through the open door. Ugh wwwwwhhhhhyyyyy mmmmmmeeeeeeeee, I internally screamed. "Well so what's he like" Keila retorted. Like I'm going to tell you. You know you can be so mean in your head y/n. Oh be quiet I need to think of something good to say, I mentally thought. "Well you can either help me find something to wear or you can help me clean up this mess" I stated with a smile trying to completely ignore Keila's question. "Ugh fine, I guess I'll help Joy in finding an outfit for you" Keila stated. Hurray! I sarcastically "celebrated" in my head. Who knows maybe it'll be fun, I thought.

What felt like hours upon hours of looking through my closet, the two girls found the perfect outfit. "This is it" Keila said with a satisfied smile. "Oh and these shoes will fit perfectly with the dress" Joy added. "Ok, I'll go try them on" I say while grabbing the stuff and going into the bathroom just wishing that this would all be over.

 "Ok, I'll go try them on" I say while grabbing the stuff and going into the bathroom just wishing that this would all be over

(The dress can be whatever color you want if you don't like purple)When I was exiting the bathroom, I would have never expected to hear such horrifying words proceed out of Keila's mouth, "Ok now you need makeup" "uh no, I let you guys choose what...

When I was exiting the bathroom, I would have never expected to hear such horrifying words proceed out of Keila's mouth, "Ok now you need makeup" "uh no, I let you guys choose what I'm wearing but makeup is going to far" I declared while keeping my distance just in case they decide to ambush me. "Aw come on y/n. You know you'll look better with it on," Keila "persuaded". "Excuse you" I exclaimed jokingly. "You know that's not what I meant" Keila said clearly getting annoyed. She started to approach me with some makeup, and I backed up until we got interrupted. *EEEEKKKK EEEEWKKKKK EEEEWKKKKKK EEEEEKKKKK* my alarm! Bless the wonderful powers of the phone alarm! "Oh that's my alarm! Sorry I got to go! Bye," I yelled as I dashed for the front door.